The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Can someone post all the questions they remember? I have a horrible feeling I left loads of qs out!
don't worry you might not have done this paper. what tier did you do? most people here are talking about higher
I did higher, I just have a feling that I left loads out or skipped a page
Reply 23
Epitomessence
I got 4 and 5 for the last question!

I got +/- 4.1.

Couldn't do the one with the 2 triangles where you had to find the value of 'h'.

What reason did you give for the answer to the angle question? I put the angle as 47 degrees but couldn't say why.

Cathy
Reply 24
Wezzo
Generally went well, better than paper 1.

Paper 1 was so hard I thought.

Wezzo
I think I probably got 60/70ish, enough for an A* I'd imagine :smile:

You don't need many for an A*. About 42 to 48 usually.

What did everyone get in their other modules.

I got A*s in the two exams and 7,7,7 (Mayfield High School Handling Data) and 8,7,7 (Number Grids) on my coursework.

Cathy
i put that the angles came from the same two points for the angles question. you needed to use the sine rule then basic trig for the triangle question. so far i have 298/300 and needed 71/140 for a A* based on previous years grade boundaries

Epitomessence - i almost missed out the middle pages but found them at the end. i think it's really unlikely you would have missed some pages out and if you did you probably won't loose THAT many marks
Reply 26
CathyLou - I found paper 1 very hard too. Hoping for about 40/70 on that.

I got 66/66 on stats & data handling and 110/114 on the number paper. I'm not sure of my coursework but I think it's 100%.
I got 100% on Modules 1 and 3, dropped 8 marks on the coursework. I should've have slacked!

Anyway, I keep thining I've screwed up on the questions cos I didn't have time to check! Agh! I'm getting paranoid! I got 99% on my mock, yet here I am, worrying!
Epitomessence i feel the same. I think that I'll have lost loads of marks because of silly mistakes. And wow your results are amazing!
Goddammit. i should have bothered with the coursework (i only got Bs) i need 114 overall to get an A*....
i may still be able to scrape that tho... pretty sure i got near to 100% in the first test and only lost about 10 marks in the second....

Latest