Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've just looked over all the past mod 4 questions, and if they've used a topic in Jan, so far they've never used it again in june.

I'm not sayin they'll never do it, but lookin at the past it seems v unlikely, plus that'd explain y they dont put the Jan paper up on the web.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it is unlikely they will repeat a topic but i know for pya5 one year they used anxiety disorders for psychopathology in jan and then repeated it again in june so it is possible! (the people taking that paper must have got a big shock). I wouldnt suggest anyone misses out a topic cos it was asked in Jan. If you havent got time to revise, then fair enough - but pleeeaseee at least read over the topic cos if they do repeat a question, you can at least write something! xxxx

ReputationRep:
    i'm not sayin dont revise them, but the chances of it comin up again r pretty slim.
    Fair enough repeatin a Q in pya5, there's not as much in that module. But there's so much in pya4, it wouldnt make sense for them to repeat the same topic area again, not when there's so much other stuff they could ask a Q on

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 12, 2006

University open days

• Heriot-Watt University
    School of Textiles and Design Undergraduate
    Fri, 16 Nov '18
  • University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.