The Student Room Group
The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website

Accommodation available for PGCE/Schools Direct student in Thornbury

Wanted: Housemate. Trainee teacher (PGCE/Schools Direct) or NQT to share two double bedroom house in Thornbury. I am about start as a secondary school NQT (science) and I’m looking for a trainee teacher or NQT to share the lovely two bedroom house I currently rent in Thornbury. I completed a GTP course with Gloucestershire University this year and so have many of the current text books needed for a PGCE course in addition to other educational books and resources I would be more than happy to share. The house is perfectly located to reach teaching placements around Gloucestershire and Bristol (5 mins to the motorway/A38). It is on a quiet cul-de-sac with pleasant neighbours and a very pleasant garden to sit in in the evenings when you need to de-stress. Plenty of off street parking. Local shop 2 min walk. Thornbury town centre 5 min drive. Fully furnished (but room for your stuff if you want). Broadband. A hedgehog under the shed. I’m looking for someone who will be hard-working, friendly and most of all considerate. Rent is £325 plus all bills (or we can arrange an all-inclusive rent if you want to keep it simple).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending