Midwifery Keele, Staffordshire, Birmingham City and Wolverhampton Universities

Watch
S70
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Is anyone doing or has done a Midwifery Degree at the universities above?
bebz9608
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hello! I have just accepted and firmed my unconditional offer from Keele starting September 2018!
aspire.1a
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by bebz9608)
Hello! I have just accepted and firmed my unconditional offer from Keele starting September 2018!
what are your predicted grades?? and did u get an offer straightaway??
did u not have to do an interview??
bebz9608
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by aspire.1a)
what are your predicted grades?? and did u get an offer straightaway??
did u not have to do an interview??
I completed an Access Course in Health Related Studies in 2016. It works differently to A Levels but I got Distinctions in Biological Science, Psychology, Sociology, Health Studies and Study Skills. I still had to attend a group interview and individual interview at Keele University, and i heard back within 2 days with an unconditional offer.
coggerrz1234
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
[=bebz9608;74794274]I completed an Access Course in Health Related Studies in 2016. It works differently to A Levels but I got Distinctions in Biological Science, Psychology, Sociology, Health Studies and Study Skills. I still had to attend a group interview and individual interview at Keele University, and i heard back within 2 days with an unconditional offer.[/QUOTE]

what was this group interview like? was it relaxed or was it quite formal? I've got my interview on the 1st! Is it scenarios or just questions? (not asking what questions!!)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (121)
28.27%
No - I have already returned home (57)
13.32%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (84)
19.63%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (40)
9.35%
No - I live at home during term anyway (126)
29.44%

Watched Threads