hypocrite!!! Watch

This discussion is closed.
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
one of my friends told me yesterday that ive got "in with the wrong crowd" all because i smoke weed, so i asked her what is the right crowd and all she says is "me", but i dont want to be like her, she goes out practically every nite just to go man shoppin and im really not like that, i dont want to be a ****, as far is im concerned shes worse than me, im not gonna get pregnant with some random blokes kid who she doesnt even no the name of, shes still moanin at me, I HATE PEOPLE LIKE THAT!
lumpycustard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ~*glitter*~)
one of my friends told me yesterday that ive got "in with the wrong crowd" all because i smoke weed, so i asked her what is the right crowd and all she says is "me", but i dont want to be like her, she goes out practically every nite just to go man shoppin and im really not like that, i dont want to be a ****, as far is im concerned shes worse than me, im not gonna get pregnant with some random blokes kid who she doesnt even no the name of, shes still moanin at me, I HATE PEOPLE LIKE THAT!
r u on about who i think ur on about? i thought her and all the others (gemma n co) was 'ur' crowd...?
suz19
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
r u on about who i think ur on about? i thought her and all the others (gemma n co) was 'ur' crowd...?
Woohoo- i'm in ur sig *blows lumpy a kiss*
jayrosser2004
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
another one who does not have me in their fav members list
suz19
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
She doesn't sound like much of a friend
Amb1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Sounds like she's scared of losing you as a friend and doesn't know what to do about it. It's sad but sometimes friends do drift apart. Maybe you need to reassure her that just because you have other friends it doesn't mean you value her friendship any less. Don't stress!!
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by suz19)
She doesn't sound like much of a friend
i see them everyday and they seem to get on pretty well...
Amy
Rep:
?
they r only my crowd at college, they dont want me any other time, its as if im not good enough, see what i mean when 1 of thems not there they come to me, I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by suz19)
Hey, so am I. "gives lumpy a hug".
suz19
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Dude)
Hey, so am I. "gives lumpy a hug".
u've found the way to our hearts- malteasers
Amy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Amb1)
Sounds like she's scared of losing you as a friend and doesn't know what to do about it. It's sad but sometimes friends do drift apart. Maybe you need to reassure her that just because you have other friends it doesn't mean you value her friendship any less. Don't stress!!
its her thats changed, ever since shes been best mates with gemma, she was never such a **** b4.

the friends that are supposedly the wrong crowd where once her best friend too, weve all drifted
Amb1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by suz19)
Yay, me too! Love you too Lumpy! x
suz19
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
its her thats changed, ever since shes been best mates with gemma, she was never such a **** b4.

the friends that are supposedly the wrong crowd where once her best friend too, weve all drifted
Atleast you'll be making all new friends in September (if u're going to uni or whatever)
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
they r only my crowd at college, they dont want me any other time, its as if im not good enough, see what i mean when 1 of thems not there they come to me, I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!
same here. iv drifted from my mates out of skool and now i only seem to have a few. and they dont know each other. its a deficult situation. i have u n hayley n co as mates at skool but thats as far as it goes.
Ditzy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
They sound like really lovely people! Theres nothing wrong with smoking a bit of weed, you could be doing much worse
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by suz19)
Atleast you'll be making all new friends in September (if u're going to uni or whatever)
wel just have to make the extra effort at a.a amy! get us and a few new peeps out so we can get to no people. ,might b weird inviting total strangers out but u dont get unless u try
Dude
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
same here. iv drifted from my mates out of skool and now i only seem to have a few. and they dont know each other. its a deficult situation. i have u n hayley n co as mates at skool but thats as far as it goes.
You have us lumpy. we are your friends
Amb1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

It's really hard. All through school there was a group of 4 of us - we were all bezzie mates and were never apart. It was great! But very gradually through 6th form we drifted apart and now we've got new BMs (wish I meant BMW's!!).
Dude
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by suz19)
u've found the way to our hearts- malteasers
Is that the only reason you lot like me then. Cos i gave away loads of boxes of malteasers
two_headed_monk
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
wooooo! im on your sig.
muchas lurrve
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (158)
13.28%
Excited (106)
8.91%
Worried (218)
18.32%
Terrified (278)
23.36%
Meh (94)
7.9%
Confused (32)
2.69%