Turn on thread page Beta

hypocrite!!! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    Is that the only reason you lot like me then. Cos i gave away loads of boxes of malteasers
    Nah, there's also your fab personality. The malteasers helped though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    Nah, there's also your fab personality. The malteasers helped though!
    lol, fair enough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suz19)
    Atleast you'll be making all new friends in September (if u're going to uni or whatever)
    i am but not fotr another year (doin a tag year)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~*glitter*~)
    i am but not fotr another year (doin a tag year)
    tag year?
    am i just beng stupid?.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ditzy blonde)
    They sound like really lovely people! Theres nothing wrong with smoking a bit of weed, you could be doing much worse
    exactly!!!... i could be doin what she does instead!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by two_headed_monk)
    tag year?
    im stayin on 6th form for a 3rd year to turn an as level into an a level

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by two_headed_monk)
    tag year?
    uv never heard of tag year? i as thinkin of doin it, but id b in lessons with what now r the year 11s!!! argh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    uv never heard of tag year? i as thinkin of doin it, but id b in lessons with what now r the year 11s!!! argh!
    I don't know what a tag year is either. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    exactly!!!... i could be doin what she does instead!!
    she doesnt seem that type....

ReputationRep:
    a tag year sounds so cool. can oyu do a gap after that?
    what am i saying... you can take as many years off after college as you want..... this is most excellent....
    i dont really care what year ill be doing it with... cos i like most of the peopl in the school that im studying in... the year 11's might be pretty safe....
    o god, i said safe....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amb1)
    I don't know what a tag year is either. :confused:
    its where u 'tag' another year on the end of ur alevels to either retake a levels, finish an AS, or get some more AS's

ReputationRep:
    its where u 'tag' another year on the end of ur alevels to either retake a levels, finish an AS, or get some more AS's
    cna you take a year out, then go back do a tag year, then take a yeear out and do a gap year?

ReputationRep:
    Ah, that's pretty cool isn't it!

ReputationRep:
    she doesnt seem that type....
    well she is, i only say what i see!!

ReputationRep:
    one of my friends told me yesterday that ive got "in with the wrong crowd" all because i smoke weed, so i asked her what is the right crowd and all she says is "me", but i dont want to be like her, she goes out practically every nite just to go man shoppin and im really not like that, i dont want to be a ****, as far is im concerned shes worse than me, im not gonna get pregnant with some random blokes kid who she doesnt even no the name of, shes still moanin at me, I HATE PEOPLE LIKE THAT!
    Honestly, I don't really like people who smoked weed.. but it's their life But do take care of your health as well

I am not defending your friend but maybe she had a bad day? Certainly, that's no excuse for her to say such things about you.

Do you value this friend of yours? If you do, have a good talk with her and find out the reason and express the fact that she had hurt your feelings. I am sure if she treats you as a friend, she will apologise.

Of course, if she still persists on, then there's no reason why i see you should still hang on to this friendship. It's pretty pointless as she don't respect you as who you are.

As for whether she's man shopping or not, it's pretty irrelevant.. just make sure you ain't like her will do :P hehe....

For the time being, forget about her first.. Take a glass of cold water and think about other things beside her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude)
    Hey, so am I. "gives lumpy a hug".
    I'm in your sig too, *Gives lumpy whatever she desires*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baby_Angelz)
    Honestly, I don't really like people who smoked weed.. but it's their life But do take care of your health as well

I am not defending your friend but maybe she had a bad day? Certainly, that's no excuse for her to say such things about you.

Do you value this friend of yours? If you do, have a good talk with her and find out the reason and express the fact that she had hurt your feelings. I am sure if she treats you as a friend, she will apologise.

Of course, if she still persists on, then there's no reason why i see you should still hang on to this friendship. It's pretty pointless as she don't respect you as who you are.

As for whether she's man shopping or not, it's pretty irrelevant.. just make sure you ain't like her will do :P hehe....

For the time being, forget about her first.. Take a glass of cold water and think about other things beside her
    i dont do it regularly, just socially, probably once a week if that. its not like i depend on it to get me through life

she is my friend and i am hers, and i have talked to her about it but what pissed me off most is that she expects me to be like her, but i dont wanna have to change just cus she has such an opinion about me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    I'm in your sig too, *Gives lumpy whatever she desires*
    thanks, im kinda missin gettin my desirables lol

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.