Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ok so is anyone around here actually taking this GCSE?! I swear that my school is the only school in the country to offer it, everywhere I look it's resistant materials etc...

But any tips from people? And is it me or are the 1998-2003 papers solid, but then 2004 & 2005 r v v v easy?

hmm. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    My school does Systems and Controls and the exam for that is on this Wednesday afternoon, many people at our school do it (the vast majority infact do S&C). From what I hear many people find the exam easy as they are quite good at maths/physics. Not sure how other people feel about it.

ReputationRep:
    I do Edexcel Systems & Controls, it's Wednesday for me

ReputationRep:
    My school does Electronics. I don't do it, so I'm not sure which exam board their doing sorry

ReputationRep:
    my school does electronic products- i do do it, and we're on AQA. im the first higher student to take it, so it is a bit tough, cos its also the first time my teacher has looked through the higher paper.

ReputationRep:
    I do it but I can't find any revision material anywhere! frustrating!

ReputationRep:
    i do WJEC electronics they dont have any revision books for it but a good thing is that WJEC knew this and put up 40 page revision documents for all the topics done.

University open days

• Heriot-Watt University
    School of Textiles and Design Undergraduate
    Fri, 16 Nov '18
  • University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.