Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by Howard)
    I've got 3 houses and a wife.
    lol 3 houses? * respect to you *

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYa13)
    lol 3 houses? * respect to you *
    Well, unfortunately I only own a tinsy winsy bit of each of them (probably equivalent in area to the toilets!) Bank of America owns the rest.

perhaps the bank of america could invest in buying me a dental practice? =P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYa13)
    perhaps the bank of america could invest in buying me a dental practice? =P
    Oh, I'm sure they would. Provided you're real nice and make sure you cough up every month.

ReputationRep:
    Howard, did you say you were a quantity surveyor. I am wanting to get into this line of work and am soon to start an hnd/degree in quantity surveying.
    What are your thoughts about this as a career?
    thanx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Starsky)
    Howard, did you say you were a quantity surveyor. I am wanting to get into this line of work and am soon to start an hnd/degree in quantity surveying.
    thanx
    You will be better off PMing him so that he can give you an answer. Otherwise he might not see this thread.
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Starsky)
    thanx
    Hi Starsky

Welcome to UKL.

This sort of message that would be best suited to PM (Private Message) rather than bumping an old thread to the top of the forum again. http://www.uk-learning.net/private.p...pm&userid=8223 should take you to a page where you can PM or you can find out more by reading the FAQ - the link is the second along the blue border at the top of every page.

ReputationRep:
    thanx 2776

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.