YAYY! Now I need to know something! Watch

This discussion is closed.
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Finally SBU has put my offer up and I want to accept my offers, but unfortunatley you apparently can't until a certain amount of time has past! When can I accept my offer!!!?!?!?!?!?

I'm dying to get it over and done with so mum and dad can help me figure out the flat thing and we can go flat hunting....
How long did it take you to accept on the online UCAS thingy?

Thanks
DazYa
Badges:
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Danithestudent)
Finally SBU has put my offer up and I want to accept my offers, but unfortunatley you apparently can't until a certain amount of time has past! When can I accept my offer!!!?!?!?!?!?

I'm dying to get it over and done with so mum and dad can help me figure out the flat thing and we can go flat hunting....
How long did it take you to accept on the online UCAS thingy?

Thanks
uh you can reply to them now if you wish
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
No I can't the button hasn't come up yet
DazYa
Badges:
Report 14 years ago
you need to wait for ALL your replies from ALL universities
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Erm if you had been paying attention to me you would've noticed that I was moaning about SBU being the ONLY University not to reply to me yet!!!! I got 3 Unconditionals, a conditional and a rejection and I just waited for their Unconditional to return to me. So as you can see, they have all replied!
Insatiable
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
After all my replies had come up, the button appeared a day or two later.
DazYa
Badges:
Report 14 years ago
Erm if you had been paying attention to me you would've noticed that I was moaning about SBU being the ONLY University not to reply to me yet!!!! I got 3 Unconditionals, a conditional and a rejection and I just waited for their Unconditional to return to me. So as you can see, they have all replied!
now you re read your first statement and tell me where you said that SBU did not reply to you.

THIBNK BEFORE YOU RUN YOUR MOUTH
DazYa
Badges:
Report 14 years ago
now you re read your first statement and tell me where you said that SBU did not reply to you.

you didnt make it clear, saying they put your offer up

DAZ 1 DANI 0
i win yet again
DazYa
Badges:
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Insatiable)
After all my replies had come up, the button appeared a day or two later.
see now dani? be more specific
What's Chico Time Precious?
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by DazYa13)

you didnt make it clear, saying they put your offer up

DAZ 1 DANI 0
i win yet again
its not a competition :rolleyes:
i think UCAS should send you a letter in the post with all offers on it, then just send it off
SasunD
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
our school did it with the online application, and i got my final reply from SBU, and as soon as that had come through, a button had appeared at the top saying 'reply'.
fionah
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
It was somewhere up to a week for me - even though it was only last week I seem to have forgotten :rolleyes: It was definitely before the letter came in the post though.

Are you not moving into halls then? And are you buying or renting a flat? Sorry for nosiness I just find it interesting - am thinking of opting out of halls myself and am intrigued by all other people doing the same thing!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (49)
29.34%
No - I got the required grades (97)
58.08%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (21)
12.57%

Watched Threads