The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Creed Court 2013-14

Just got offered Creed Court for this September, how do you know what room and flat you're in?

Anyone else got offered Creed Court? :smile: What course are you doing too?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
same! you undergrad?
(edited 10 years ago)
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
Original post by hello2803
same! you undergrad?

Yeah! What course you doing?
Reply 3
Original post by lorpilla1
Yeah! What course you doing?

MATHEMATICS!!!!! you??
Reply 4
MATHEMATICS!!!!! you??

Oh Shiz! Chemistry! Where are you from?
Reply 5
Oh Shiz! Chemistry! Where are you from?

oh **** chemistry! hardest thing you could have chose haha and birm you?
Reply 6
oh **** chemistry! hardest thing you could have chose haha and birm you?

Haha! Bournemouth, Dorset. What flat are you in?
Reply 7
Haha! Bournemouth, Dorset. What flat are you in?

niceeeeee! and dont know yet havent been told gotta get the grades first!
Reply 8
Hey i'm in Creed Court. Flat 4. I'm doing Chemistry.
Reply 9
how do you know what room and flat you're in?

If you look at your accommodation license agreement, it's written on there. You should see a number followed by a letter in bold.
Reply 10
Original post by melbot3000
If you look at your accommodation license agreement, it's written on there. You should see a number followed by a letter in bold.

im 19F :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 11
Hey guys. If you have facebook, come and join the creed court group over there. There's already eight of us there who will be living in creed court.
Reply 12
Hey i'm in Creed Court. Flat 4. I'm doing Chemistry.

Ahhh really?! That's sound! I'm not gonna get in haha! My Physics Unit 5 went horribly!

I'm in 21B, hope that's near the top floor, haha!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 13
Ahhh really?! That's sound! I'm not gonna get in haha! My Physics Unit 5 went horribly!

I'm in 21B, hope that's near the top floor, haha!

oh that sucks. What grades do you need? I have an unconditional so i don't have to worry about that. Phewww.

I attempted to work out the floorplan of the building and i think i have it right. So, according to that yes, you would be on the top floor. I believe there's 22 flats. It says on their site though that there is no lift so good luck walking up your three flights of stairs :P
Reply 14
oh that sucks. What grades do you need? I have an unconditional so i don't have to worry about that. Phewww.

I attempted to work out the floorplan of the building and i think i have it right. So, according to that yes, you would be on the top floor. I believe there's 22 flats. It says on their site though that there is no lift so good luck walking up your three flights of stairs :P

I've joined that group, aha! Did you make it?

Ahaha! Oh man! How did you work that out? Pretty impressed!
I'll be good, My room in my house is up 2 kinda steep flights of stairs, extra one wouldn't be that bad! Aha!

And I need BBB, which isnt actually that bad, but had problems with Physics this year!
What course are you doing? That's sick!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 15
I've joined that group, aha! Did you make it?

Ahaha! Oh man! How did you work that out? Pretty impressed!
I'll be good, My room in my house is up 2 kinda steep flights of stairs, extra one wouldn't be that bad! Aha!

And I need BBB, which isnt actually that bad, but had problems with Physics this year!
What course are you doing? That's sick!

Haha. Did you forget that quickly? I'm doing chemistry too.

I didn't make the group. There's a group for every house block.

I had trouble with physics too. Fortunately it's what my Dad does and he helped me a lot.
Reply 16
Haha. Did you forget that quickly? I'm doing chemistry too.

I didn't make the group. There's a group for every house block.

I had trouble with physics too. Fortunately it's what my Dad does and he helped me a lot.

Yeah, see this is why. I swear I am slightly retarded, my memory is awful.

Oh I see have you joined it too?

Yeah how did you work out the floorpan? Haha!

That's pretty sick! :biggrin:
Reply 17
Yeah, see this is why. I swear I am slightly retarded, my memory is awful.

Oh I see have you joined it too?

Yeah how did you work out the floorpan? Haha!

That's pretty sick! :biggrin:

I'm in the group yeah. It took a couple of days for them to accept though since it's a private group.

There's a video on youtube of a girl and guy walking round their flat in creed court. They live in flat 7 which you can see on their door. At one point they look out of their window and point out the locations of two other flats (5 and 8). I also know that there's 124 rooms in the building which make up flats of 4 and 6 people. I just worked it out from that information.
Reply 18
I'm in the group yeah. It took a couple of days for them to accept though since it's a private group.

There's a video on youtube of a girl and guy walking round their flat in creed court. They live in flat 7 which you can see on their door. At one point they look out of their window and point out the locations of two other flats (5 and 8). I also know that there's 124 rooms in the building which make up flats of 4 and 6 people. I just worked it out from that information.

I'm guessing you're the guy in there as you're the only one! Aha!
Yeah I watched that, I hope I get a flat with 6 people in! 4 is a bit shiz really but yeah thats awesome! I'll check it out!
Reply 19
I'm guessing you're the guy in there as you're the only one! Aha!
Yeah I watched that, I hope I get a flat with 6 people in! 4 is a bit shiz really but yeah thats awesome! I'll check it out!

Haha. No. I'm a girl. The only other two people i've found doing chemistry are also girls too.

If i'm right about there being 22 flats then that would make flat 21 a 4 person i'm afraid. I could be completely wrong though. Ha.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending