The Student Room Group

I need a boyfriend...

Okay so I am told that I am not particularly ugly.
A couple of guys have asked me out and well I never really fancied them...

I like to hang with boys as they are not bitchy and whiny and I happen to like their company more. Is it me giving them vibes of friendship all the time?

Is that the reason?

And I play basketball and I am an athlete so acting like a total girl isn't my cup of tea.
To be clear, I am not a tomboy. I like baggy tshirts and shorts but I do dress up when i hang out with my friends.

I am 17. I am sure I have waited quite a long for the right guy to come along...i wish I was more patient.
if you want a boyfriend try to socialize guys will probz come to you ur my type of girl so other guys will think the same but maybe try be abit more feminine
Reply 2
In short - yes.
Guys don't really do the whole 'friend zone' crap.
Original post by Anonymous

I like to hang with boys as they are not *****y and whiny and I happen to like their company more. Is it me giving them vibes of friendship all the time?

Is that the reason?

And I play basketball and I am an athlete so acting like a total girl isn't my cup of tea.
To be clear, I am not a tomboy. I like baggy tshirts and shorts but I do dress up when i hang out with my friends.

I am 17. I am sure I have waited quite a long for the right guy to come along...i wish I was more patient.

hmu
Original post by Anonymous

I like to hang with boys as they are not *****y and whiny and I happen to like their company more. Is it me giving them vibes of friendship all the time?

Is that the reason?

Im really desperate as well, wanna date? im 16.
Reply 5
Original post by TheDad2.0Grinder
Im really desperate as well, wanna date? im 16.

bro she's 22 now
Original post by Kxr
bro she's 22 now

:laugh:
LMAO......where do you guys find these old dusty threads they keep popping up in my trending

Also

Original post by Kxr
bro she's 22 now

LOL
Reply 8
Original post by Kxr
bro she's 22 now

lol.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending