The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Entry requirement at Kings College for Nursing Course

Hi everyone :-)
I'm planning to take an Access Course to Nursing thru Distance Learning. However I'm confuse if King's College still requires a GCSE's or equivalence on top of the certificate I will get from DLC.

Access to HE Diploma
"Access to HE Diploma in either Health & Social Care, Nursing and Midwifery, or Science with at least 30 Level 3 credits from units awarded at Distinction, 12 at Merit and 3 at pass. Supplementary information and achievement e.g marks for certain credits/subjects may be required depending on course content. Plus at least five GCSE’s or equivalent qualifications at grade C or above including English Language, Maths and Science. "
Any advice is highly appreciated.
Give them a call or email them. I've found the Nursing and Midwifery school nothing but helpful throughout my experience the last few months!
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
I agree that it might be helpful if you get in touch with Admissions about this. Here is their contact information -
Email [email protected]
Tel 0207 848 3571/3024/3233/3705

Thanks!
Reply 3
I did called them and emailed them too and that was the answer I got from them.
That's their entry requirements, yes. Is there something else you'd like to know, as in entering with lower grades through clearing or...?

Quick Reply

Latest