The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Car Share to PAHC.

Hi I will be starting my OT degree at Plymouth University in September and just wondered if anyone else who is doing a health related course at the PAHC will be commuting from the Taunton/Wellington area and would like to car share to save on costs. I have my own car so could take it in turns and would be a lot easier and cheaper to share.
Original post by debbiea6
Hi I will be starting my OT degree at Plymouth University in September and just wondered if anyone else who is doing a health related course at the PAHC will be commuting from the Taunton/Wellington area and would like to car share to save on costs. I have my own car so could take it in turns and would be a lot easier and cheaper to share.

Just so you're aware there is no parking onsite at Pahc, there is parking available at the hospital over the road but its expensive and often very busy. You'd be better off going to the park and ride a little way up the road :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by carriesouthcott
Just so you're aware there is no parking onsite at Pahc, there is parking available at the hospital over the road but its expensive and often very busy. You'd be better off going to the park and ride a little way up the road :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, thanks for the info, had come across the park and ride when doing some research about places to park near Pahc. Do you know how much the bus is from the park and ride to Pahc, or if its cheaper for students? Thanks :smile:
I'm pretty sure it's free with your student card :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Hey, I'm going to be doing the podiatry course and will commute from Teignmouth. Not sure of my timetable yet but we may be able to help each other out some days. And share from somewhere on the A38.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Hey, that would be great! I'm sure we can sort something out and meet somewhere near the A38.:smile: I think the times for welcome week are the same for everyone at pahc, so maybe we could sort something out for that week then see what our timetables are like and go from there.:smile:
Reply 6
Hey Debbie, that would work 😃 I'll message you and we can get something sorted out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You should both be able to access your timetables if you've enrolled. You'll need to manually add your programmes first :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Hey carrie, I went through clearing and can't until my criminal disclosure comes through. Though seen as I hold military clearance currently this won't be an issue.

Cheers Joe

Posted from TSR Mobile
Remember to be safe when you're meeting strangers :lol:...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending