The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Msc statistics -taught course

do you guys have any information about this program offered at the Lancaster University? I am debating to choose this school and southampton.
I got the offer from southampton for Msc statistics with application in medicine as well. Southampton tuition is cheaper by $4000 pounds and is a bigger city. However, I heard Lancaster rank is higer.....
please give some suggestions!
Original post by bombers408
do you guys have any information about this program offered at the Lancaster University? I am debating to choose this school and southampton.
I got the offer from southampton for Msc statistics with application in medicine as well. Southampton tuition is cheaper by $4000 pounds and is a bigger city. However, I heard Lancaster rank is higer.....
please give some suggestions!

Hi there,

Mathematics and Statistics at Lancaster is ranked 10th in the UK by both the Guardian and the Complete University Guide 2014.

To find out more about our campus and it's surrounding area, please visit our City, Coast and Countryside page.

Hope this helps, any questions please get in touch :smile:
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
for the msc program dissertation, does Lancaster University partner with other organizations so students can choose to do the projects with them?
Also, can I bring a cat to live in residence?

Original post by Lancaster University
Hi there,

Mathematics and Statistics at Lancaster is ranked 10th in the UK by both the Guardian and the Complete University Guide 2014.

To find out more about our campus and it's surrounding area, please visit our City, Coast and Countryside page.

Hope this helps, any questions please get in touch :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by bombers408

Also, can I bring a cat to live in residence?

Animals aren't allowed in residences, for obvious reasons (and imagine there's a fire when you're out!). I don't think any university allows it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending