Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    my ribs and sides

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chumbaniya)
    Probably the bit where my neck and shoulders meet, but I'm really ticklish all over.

Interesting observation: All the other posters in this thread are female. I guess being ticklish is really un-manly. Poor me.
    I don't know... one of my [very big] male friends is extremely ticklish. If you tickle him, he makes a high pitched squawking sound and jumps 2 feet into the air, seems to stay there for a moment, then returns to earth, his limbs flailing madly and catapulting you in to a nearby wall. He then apologises through manic giggles and says 'Well, that's what you get if you tickle me'.
    I'm hoping to get to the point where I can tickle him and dodge getting walloped in the face :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    My feet are really sensitive

As are my sides, I have a particular *spot* just above my kidneys

ReputationRep:
    everywhere, but mostly in some places i'd care not to mention! :p:

ReputationRep:
    My sides and sholders/neck. But i like being tickled, it doesnt annoy me

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.