Turn on thread page Beta

young guys and older girls? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I don't think it should be an issue. A year is nothing really... If the two people in the relationship don't have a problem with it, I don't see why anyone else should.

Personally, I don't think I could date anyone younger than me- other than a few months. I'm too used to my boyfriends being older (my last one was 27, I'm 18)... But relationships where the girl is older can and do work- my mum's 7 years older than my dad! It's neverrrrrrr been an issue- 25 years of marriage too!

ReputationRep:
    Its also strange how girls say they dont like dating younger guys but there is no problem dating guys in thier year who are almost a year younger tbh it just seems like a situational thing. when someones in the lower year at school it seems to become a thing all of a sudden and seems to become the overriding factor.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I noticed that a lot at school too stoney, and felt like that too....(although it was probably the same school, just noticed you're from chesterfield too :rolleyes:)

Once you leave though it's different politics. I wouldn't really touch an 18 year old with a barge pole in theory, 3 years seems a bit much...

I'm used to having older boyfriends, but my boyfriend now is younger than me and I've said many a time before that I wouldn't really go for younger guys but guess it depends on the person.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 18, 2006
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.