Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    jh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joshie boy)
    passed GCSE and A LEVELS YOUNG

i passed my GCSE when i was 10 and my A levels when i was only 13 but i couldnt go to uni because i was too young
    :rolleyes:

What subjects and grades did you get - and how old are you now?

It's interesting that you have used the pronoun 'I' 5 times, yet in lower-case each time...
    (Your grammar isn't exactly perfect either considering you are/were a young Einstein!)

ReputationRep:

i passed my GCSE when i was 10 and my A levels when i was only 13 but i couldnt go to uni because i was too young
    Oh...

ReputationRep:
    hehe, I saw the thread title and thought what I was going to reply with whilst it was loading, got this:

"I am of the personal opinion that a 10 year old could pass GCSEs".

Well done :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    It's also funny how your 1st ever post on TSR was in the 'GCSE section' today, where you claimed that you had just recently sat the EDEXCEL Paper 2.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by College Guy 1987)
    It's also funny how your 1st ever post on TSR was in the 'GCSE section' today, where you claimed that you had just recently sat the EDEXCEL Paper 2.
    Huh? What?

ReputationRep:
    haha

But well done though if what you say is true!!! ^o)

ReputationRep:
    so what?

ReputationRep:
    Cool :rolleyes:

...?

ReputationRep:
    not really the best way to announce your arrival and endear yourself to the tsrians is it

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes:

What subjects and grades did you get - and how old are you now?

It's interesting that you have used the pronoun 'I' 5 times, yet in lower-case each time...
    (Your grammar isn't exactly perfect either considering you are/were a young Einstein!)
    look son im on the internet not school i can relax my brain at home you should try it

ReputationRep:
    why you still in school if you passed your A levels and GCSE's????????

ReputationRep:

Congratulations.

However, why the hell are you bragging about this to us, when you should clearly be out there trying to find a cure for cancer!

GO!

NOW!

ur still here....

GO! CURE IT DAMMIT! :security:

ReputationRep:
    GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKS alert i hope u geeks come to terms with your social life you set of gay hipocritical people

ReputationRep:
    awww someone angry about not feeling welcome?

ReputationRep:
    GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKS alert i hope u geeks come to terms with your social life you set of gay hipocritical people
    Go away then if you don't like us!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Heheh, i think its more of a case of someone digging himself a hoel and falling into it what with the 'I just took my maths intermediate paper thing'.

How come it says you only have 1 post though and i see at least 3 just on this thread?

ReputationRep:
    nice to see you "passed" all those exams yet still can't grasp spelling.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lofty)
    Heheh, i think its more of a case of someone digging himself a hoel and falling into it what with the 'I just took my maths intermediate paper thing'.

How come it says you only have 1 post though and i see at least 3 just on this thread?
    Posts in chat don't count towards your post count

ReputationRep:
    :banana:

no one cares :p:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.