The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Is a*ab any good for lse?

Hi i really want to do IR, i will most likey get predicted: A*AB. original grades: AAC. Will be predicted A* in economics and business (one subject), A in geography and a B in Chemistry. Will drop my 4th AS which is Maths which i will probably achieve a D.
Therefore is a prediction of A*AB any good? the standard offer is AAA, but will LSE view A*AB same as AAA? (i hope they do). with a VERY strong PS would i have a chance of an offer. i know its a tough question i just want to see your views and opinions :smile:
oh and i got a bunch of As for GCSE and 3 Bs.
THANKS
I would doubt it, unless they specifically say: "AAA/A*AB". Plus, I think LSE are a pretty heavy uni on grades, since they don't interview or rely on any testing, combined with the fact that there are a lot of good applicants. But it may be worth a shot.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Standard offer is AAA but realistically they will probably be looking for applicants who are expecting higher than that.
Reply 3
Original post by Tabzqt
Standard offer is AAA but realistically they will probably be looking for applicants who are expecting higher than that.

i will give it a shot and apply anyway. but say if i get rejected and i apply following year will they have it on their records that they rejected me?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending