Turn on thread page Beta

Ear piercing watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hope someone can help me here. I had my lobes done ages ago and im thinking of getting somewhere else in my ear done. not sure where yet, but i was interested in the conch, apart from it looked HUGE. Does anyone have this one? And could anyone give me some ideas about where to have it? I know its up to me at the end of the day, but I just wanted some ideas. Thanks.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I have a helix and I love it. I'm also trying to convince Mark to get a snug or a rook, so you could get one of those and then tell him it doesn't hurt?

BME has a large picture gallery, so you can see everyone else's

ReputationRep:
    There are a million and one places on the ear you can get pierced. Personally industrials and rooks are my favourites. Conches look pretty cool, too. And snugs are lovely, but the healing sucks with them.

I'll second Juno's BME recommendation - loads of pictures & experiences.

ReputationRep:
    if i was going to get any more piercings on my ears (i already have lobes done twice, & a helix), i'd get a tragus, a 2nd helix, or a forward helix

ReputationRep:
    i've got my tragus pierced and although it takes ages to heal it looks really good. it does hurt a bit though, you should think bout having it done i love mine!

ReputationRep:
    ive got my ear lobes done twice. I wont have it done again, i forgot how much it hurt until i had my second holes done.

ReputationRep:
    get an industrial one.

ReputationRep:
    Name:  earparts002antitragus.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  29.0 KBi really want rook and tragus..

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.