KBRE01
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Dear all!

My first post on TSR!
I have a Skype interview (I'm an international student from the Netherlands) tomorrow morning for admission to the MSc programme Environmental Technology at Imperial College London.

I applied for the Business & Environment Option. Does anyone know what I can expect? Which questions they will ask?

Thanks very much in advance for any information! It could change my life!

Cheers.
aliciabingxinli
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hi, I am an applicant for Imperial MSc Environmental Technology for 2014 entry. I am so worried about my application now. I have been waiting for two months but not received any reply yet. Could you please tell me how long did you wait for your offer? Any conditions for your offer? I chose the Business and Environmental Option too. What kind of questions did they ask in your interview?
Thank you very much.
I really appreciate your help.
Ophelie_m
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Hi there!

Unfortunately I come to late to answer your question..

I had my interview for the pollution management option early April and got an offer last week (exactly 3 weeks later).

How was the interview? Let me know if you get an offer!

@Alicia: the conditions for my offer were to provide my original undergrad certificate and to pay the deposit. Have you had your interview as well?

Would be nice to hear from future students of the MSc
AlexSun
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Ophelie_m)
Hi there!

Unfortunately I come to late to answer your question..

I had my interview for the pollution management option early April and got an offer last week (exactly 3 weeks later).

How was the interview? Let me know if you get an offer!

@Alicia: the conditions for my offer were to provide my original undergrad certificate and to pay the deposit. Have you had your interview as well?

Would be nice to hear from future students of the MSc
Hi Ophelie,
I am going to take the interview in the next three days and i am going to do the same option as yours(Pollution Management)
I am just wondering if you can kindly provide me with some of information about the interview, what generally questions will they ask?
my email address is [email protected]
thank you so much and really appreicate for your help)))
niranjan
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by aliciabingxinli)
Hi, I am an applicant for Imperial MSc Environmental Technology for 2014 entry. I am so worried about my application now. I have been waiting for two months but not received any reply yet. Could you please tell me how long did you wait for your offer? Any conditions for your offer? I chose the Business and Environmental Option too. What kind of questions did they ask in your interview?
Thank you very much.
I really appreciate your help.

Hi there !!

I will be studying Msc Environmental Engineering at Imperial College London this October ..... Are you doing the same course ??...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (5)
3.73%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (23)
17.16%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (24)
17.91%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (19)
14.18%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (39)
29.1%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (24)
17.91%

Watched Threads