Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I.love.this.shop

What does everyone else think? Personally I feel it exudes funky chic and is uber cool; I mean, they even sell poker-dot martini glasses! Loves it!

xx

ReputationRep:
    i.love.this.shop.too.

end of.

Really really wish my nearest outlet wasnt london; and that the website delivered.

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely love it and its where im working in summer! can not wait!!!

ReputationRep:
    they've said that online shopping is 'coming soon' for like a year now :mad:

i've never actually been to an actual store, but i love the place! their (american) website is effing awesome!

but to all you lucky london *****es and buggers, there is a special evening this week:

***Event includes shopping, computer games, makeovers, beauty consultations, and food and drink. Oxford Street - June 14th, 6-10pm***

damn. damn. damn..

ReputationRep:
    Tis wkd but tooo expensive though...im likin how they move things around all the time..and the stuff they have in changes all the time...but im kinda biased though

ReputationRep:
    :suith:

ReputationRep:
    It's lovely, I haven't been in the one in Manchester yet, but I went in one in the States when I was on holiday... far too expensive for my gap year savings budget though!!

ReputationRep:
    i love it. bit expensive normally but they have really good sales! i got a lux skirt (its white but on the skirt bit at the front its like a blue geometric pattern and on the back it looks like a picture of a greek village, so funky) for £10 reduced from £50 or something. fab.

ReputationRep:
    its ok slightly RIP off like the vintage stuf is like $30 i mean hello all that stuff u cna get from charity shops for like 4 quid its a joke

ReputationRep:
    ebay has quite a few urban outfitters stuff for half the price - http://search.ebay.co.uk/search/sear...ban+outfitters

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liz150888)
    i love it. bit expensive normally but they have really good sales!
    Yea massive sales on agen now...go see!

ReputationRep:
    There's one in Birmingham incase people didn't know!

-x-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baby_emmy)
    There's one in Birmingham incase people didn't know!

-x-
    Yer they got some propa fit staff there too

ReputationRep:
    ^^ They always do in Urban Outfitters, particularly the Oxford Street store.

ReputationRep:
    I went to the one in Manchester. It's such a weird shop, some things look expensive and are cheap, some things are cheap and look expensive. A t shirt for £9 will be next to a skirt for £186. It makes no sense!

I don't like the whole "ooo let's look a bit like a warehouse" with things written on blocks of wood in the clothing section. All the concrete and steel griders also made me feel uneasy about banging myself. They were also thumping out the most oppressive music which made me want to leave the shop. Basically, the home stuff is cool but the clothes section is trying too hard to be cool and you can't predict prices.

Mixed opinion!

Now, CULT in Cambridge is COOL. It's like walking into another world... the shop goes back so far, they play kind-of ethereal music and :eek: it's wonderful to walk around

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    Now, CULT in Cambridge is COOL. It's like walking into another world... the shop goes back so far, they play kind-of ethereal music and :eek: it's wonderful to walk around
    I've been to cult in Cambridge. It's a good shop for girls I agree, I went when I visited my friend who is at Cambridge. She has spent a shocking £500 of her student loan in there :eek: In her defence she said "it was all in the name of fun" :rolleyes:

Cambridge in general is just lovely I thought.

ReputationRep:
    It's too bloody expensive.

ReputationRep:
    i dont particularly like the shop too much, the poor quality of some of the t-shirts, and they expect me to pay 30 pounds for them, this is coming from someone who usually throws his money away, its not the fact that their 30 pounds they jus are very **** quality, tho i do love the architecture of the store in manchester. house of fraser or selfridges are a hundred times better. Even USC but they are going downhill.

ReputationRep:
    It's too expensive but you can get some really nice stuff in there. Me and my sister used to be the same size in clothes so would buy things to share and split the price - that made it a bit more bareable. The best thing about it all is that the stuff we shared is now too small for her but still fits me

ReputationRep:
    I work at this shop and get 40% off

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.