The Student Room Group

Declaration Forms

Hey there,

I got the two letters, dated a day apart - one was telling me my loan without taking into account my household income, and the second was telling me my loan WITH my household income taken into account.

There were declaration forms to send back, one for each. I only sent the one that came with the most recent letter (loan assessed with household income), thinking that was the only one was relevant. Couple of weeks later I got a text from SFE telling me I still have forms to send back. Should I have sent the other signed declaration form, the one I got with the first letter?
Hi there,

We only need one declaration from yourself per each Academic Year. The declaration itself is only you agreeing to the terms and conditions of the funding, therefore we do not require both from each Notification.

There has been an issue whereby our system sent text messages in error to students who had already sent their declarations into us.

The quickest way to ensure that your application has been fully approved and your declaration updated, is to confirm that the application status is showing as Approved on your online account and that the payments have scheduled.

Thanks,

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending