Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    20 pages already. :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    20 pages already. :/
    There's a lot to be said about men with long hair you know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juicy Fruit)
    Haha, yes, only the female ones. :p:

I'm sorry to hear that Sam, seems pretty sudden Look on the bright side though, with a mane like yours I'm sure being single won't last for long.

Came as a shock. I really thought we were good.

Problem is.. atm i can't see anyone else being able to fill her place.

Edit: even my eyes are kinda welling up what a big girl i am

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HagerVor)
    Came as a shock. I really thought we were good.

Problem is.. atm i can't see anyone else being able to fill her place.

Edit: even my eyes are kinda welling up what a big girl i am
    Awww!

Of course you can't see anyone else taking her place now, you've only just broken-up therefore you can't have moved on yet, but you will! It might take time, but it will happen!

And it's not 'girly' to have emotions by the way, it shows you actually care.

ReputationRep:
    quick question guys: my hair's gettin long again.

last time i think i had an alice band, not sure if it was tho,

does anyone know the technical names for the different types of hair bands? i don't even know the name of the one i was wearing today. erm long band thingy majig, elasticy, keeps your hair going everywhere

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mortderire)
    quick question guys: my hair's gettin long again.

last time i think i had an alice band, not sure if it was tho,

does anyone know the technical names for the different types of hair bands? i don't even know the name of the one i was wearing today. erm long band thingy majig, elasticy, keeps your hair going everywhere
    Well this is an alice band.

As a user of hair bands for 19 years, I can officially say that there aren't really any 'technical' names for them. They're basically hair bands or scrunchies. You don't wanna being wearing a scrunchie though, they're seen as girly, and they're 'out-of-fashion' nowadays anyway.

ReputationRep:
    eurgh i jus lookd up scrunchies on google (i puked- wudnt be seen dead wearin that- my hairs not that long yet)

ok now i know what an alice band is.

wots those things those italiano fussballspielers wear? that's wot me had 2day

ReputationRep:
    My sympathies are well and truly with you HageVor mate.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry about that, mispelt your name. ..too damn tired...watching the Deer Hunter too late...

ReputationRep:
    don't worry about the spelling mate. but thankyou. I feel really drained and empty over it. atm i really don't know how deal with all these heavy negative emotions. I keep remembering all the good times i've had with her. and how i doubt i'll have those again with her... and my eyes just totally well up. thats been happening all night. still happening now. i still totally love her.

ReputationRep:
    Ok, i'm not particularly an expert with this, but i have a friend who went through a similar situation with a very long-time girlfriend. They're back together agin so on one hand don't give up hope, but then try and still see the whole world of people out there. Sure none of them will be the same, and the times youve had can't be repeated, but everything happens for a reason. And there are better times to be had, even if that seems very hard to believe. Sorry for such clumsy advice, but its the best i can do. Just keep your chin up.

ReputationRep:
    i would do anything to be with her still. I can't even imagine anyone being able to take her place. :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    Don't try to, these things naturally take time. Just focus on other things that give you joy.
    Ultimately though, everyone is alone, and we die alone, so be grateful for the small time you can have with someone. Nothing lasts for ever.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks mate. But i think i do need to grieve/wallow for a while. I just need to.

ReputationRep:
    Ok sure, a bit of grieving/wallowing won't hurt and is pretty inescapable. Hope you feel better soon.

ReputationRep:
    thanks. i'm gonna do all i can to get back with her tho.

thanks pulse.

ReputationRep:
    i gave you your third gem

ReputationRep:
    No problem, and despite my earlier "everyone's alone" spiel, good luck with your endeavour.

ReputationRep:
    Right.

There is a picture of my hair in my profile. Not a great pic. But it will be there for 5 mins.

ReputationRep:
    there now.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.