Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Some are useful some aren't it's just a matter of opinion. I will also post any funny tips I get from magazines and will state what magazine I got it from.

- If you run out of shampoo, don't use shower gel, use washing up liquid it does the job and doesn't dry out your hair like gel.

- Buy own brand beans, it's the same thing and good brands only contain more sugar, therefore are more fattening.

- Use tins or bottles of water as dumbells when working out

- Don't buy a new guitar string, use an elastic band instead.

- Buy a 2 litre bottle of pop and wash out your empty 500 ml bottles and just refill.

- Change your mobile service provider to Orange and only go to the cinema on wednesdays with a mate.

- Steal a Debenhams/Next/River Island carrier bag from your local waste dump and put your poundland bag inside it.

- Give someone good rep in return for them subbing you.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    - Be as annoying as GOTSS then you won't have any friends and thus will save lots of money on going out, birthday/christmas presents etc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeneralOfTheSuperSubSquad)
    Some are useful some aren't it's just a matter of opinion. I will also post any funny tips I get from magazines and will state what magazine I got it from.

- If you run out of shampoo, don't use shower gel, use washing up liquid it does the job and doesn't dry out your hair like gel.

- Buy own brand beans, it's the same thing and good brands only contain more sugar, therefore are more fattening.

- Don't buy a new guitar string, use an elastic band instead.

- Buy a 2 litre bottle of pop and wash out your empty 500 ml bottles and just refill.

- Change your mobile service provider to Orange and only go to the cinema on wednesdays with a mate.

- Steal a Debenhams/Next/River Island carrier bag from your local waste dump and put your poundland bag inside it.

- Give someone good rep in return for them subbing you.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    - Be as annoying as GOTSS then you won't have any friends and thus will save lots of money on going out, birthday/christmas presents etc
    :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    You Lost

You're a girl as well? Damn... You took a big L

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    So that's why noone came to my TSR birthday bash

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeneralOfTheSuperSubSquad)
    Ah, that'll give me a fantastic workout and save me money. 250ml water curls are the way forward people.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 12, 2006
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.