Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I had a look in Boots the other day and they had some really pretty bikinis, nice shape/pattern etc, just wondered if anyones brought any before, and what they think of them, quality, fit etc? Here's a couple, what do you think??

ReputationRep:
    I saw a turquoise tankini in boots that I really like, I don't do bikinis anymore though

ReputationRep:
    Ooh they look alright. A little 'too much' imo but not bad, I like the halter neck.

ReputationRep:
    I bought a bikini from boots last year....it was really nice, however....
    on the beach i bent over and the plastic clasp doing it up at the back snapped and the bikini top fell off! VERY EMBARASSING! Had to knot it up for the rest of my holiday! Not sure if this is a common feature of boots bikinis or maybe i was just wearing it too tight!! Personally, i would avoid ones with plastic clasps, (not just from boots though come to think of it, think i have a slight paranoia about them in general now lol!)! It was a really pretty bikini though....

xxxx

ReputationRep:
    Aww bless.

ReputationRep:
    Those bikinis are really nice, i've never bought a bikini from boots before so i wouldnt know about quality etc. but how much are they?

ReputationRep:
    There really nice, never seen them before.

ReputationRep:
    just had a nosey on the boots website, and they are really good for the money

ReputationRep:
    Oui
    I bought a blank tanki last month..

= good

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xcathyx)
    I bought a bikini from boots last year....it was really nice, however....
    on the beach i bent over and the plastic clasp doing it up at the back snapped and the bikini top fell off! VERY EMBARASSING! Had to knot it up for the rest of my holiday! Not sure if this is a common feature of boots bikinis or maybe i was just wearing it too tight!! Personally, i would avoid ones with plastic clasps, (not just from boots though come to think of it, think i have a slight paranoia about them in general now lol!)! It was a really pretty bikini though....

xxxx
    That story got a smirk from me.

ReputationRep:
    The bikinis are lovely

Oh no about your beach story. I have emerged from the water with my bikini not entirely covering my boobs so I know your pain :p:

ReputationRep:
    Personally, i don't like wearing halter necks but they look nice on other people! Never bought one from boots but i love the first bikini, it's so nice and the pattern is lovely!! I may just be buying my bikini from boots this year lol... thanks! x

ReputationRep:
    Think of all those advantage card points

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -x-buttercup-x-)
    I had a look in Boots the other day and they had some really pretty bikinis, nice shape/pattern etc, just wondered if anyones brought any before, and what they think of them, quality, fit etc? Here's a couple, what do you think??
    The first bikini is lovely!!

I have some Boots swimwear and it seems to have lasted, fairly good quality an nice designs.

ReputationRep:
    oooh thankyou everyone =D They're really cheap too only £8 for the top and £9 for the bottoms. I think the style would suit me pretty well and they have loooads more different designs in store. The main thing that was putting me off is not being able to try them on before I buy but I suppose i can always take them back if they're not right

And bless your bikini horror story!! I think we all have one

ReputationRep:
    I love the second one. It actually looks a bit like one in Asda I've had my eye on... *makes mental note to go look in Boots*

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.