The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Bath scholarships

(Original post by Rainingshame)
What are we supposed to write about in the bursaries/ scholarships part? I can't seem to get any Ideas as I have no idea what criteria they base who's awarded a roper scholarship.

Hi Rainingshame,

Thanks for your question.

As the online form suggests we are looking for you to address the following:

Personal circumstances that may have had a particular impact on your studies and could have affected your progression to university

Your personal qualities and contributions you hope to make to the University community

Details about any extra curricular, local, or community projects you have been involved in

Examples where you have demonstrated leadership qualities

You do not need to tailor your application to a specific scholarship as you will be assessed for all bursaries/scholarships for which you are eligible.

I am afraid I cannot provide any further guidance as it would not be fair to other applicants, but it is important to focus on the above points as these form the criteria against which your application will be assessed.

I hope this helps!

Thanks,

Steve
Congratulations to everyone who has had their place at Bath confirmed and will be joining us in September!

If you are a Home or EU student then please complete the ‘My funding application details’ web task asap if you are yet to do so (this can be found in the ‘University of Bath Financial Support Package’ section of your Bath Application Tracker account).

It is essential to complete this web task in order to help us to consider you for any Funding available at Bath (including fee waivers, scholarships, and bursaries), and you will need to complete the web task by 30 August at the latest in order to be considered for the National Scholarship Programme fee waivers.

Please quote me with any queries.

Steve
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Reply 2
Are there any scholarships available for EU nationals?
Original post by Gabriela8
Are there any scholarships available for EU nationals?

Hi Gabriela8,

You can find details of our funding package on the fee waivers, scholarships and bursaries available at Bath by visiting our Funding webpages.

EU students can qualify for fee waivers if they meet the relevant eligibility criteria.

We have a small number of scholarships that are available to EU students- you can view our department, organisation and sport scholarships here and any you will be able to view whether they are available to EU students by clicking on each scholarship.

I hope this information is helpful!

Steve

Quick Reply

Latest