This discussion is closed.
ruthiepoothie
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I hate my job but I can't quit cos I am working for my boyfriends dad and it would make everything too awkward...
Plus, he pays me quite well....
I am working here till 10th september....
Any techniques for helping me to cope??

what should i do??
username9816
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ruthiepoothie)
I hate my job but I can't quit cos I am working for my boyfriends dad and it would make everything too awkward...

what should i do??
What's so bad about it? You work for your boyfriend's dad, so presumably it isn't too formal or he isn't too strict, you get payed well as well.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ruthiepoothie)

what should i do??
when you leave you should send me your final load of pay, as it'll be my 20th birthday!
ruthiepoothie
Rep:
?
(Original post by *reasoning*)
What's so bad about it? You work for your boyfriend's dad, so presumably it isn't too formal or he isn't too strict, you get payed well as well.
he is such a frustrating person- and i have to see him all day at work and then when i go round to my boyfriend's house in the evening...
he wants to talk to me about work all the time, he is always on at me to do overtime...
sometimes he treats me like i'm stupid, other times he gives me too much respoinsibility....
my boyfriend works for him part time as well....he treats my bf so much better than me....i know they are direct family but shouldn't all employees be treated the same?
he just had a 'talk' with me about something that wasn't even my fault and you can't say anything to him cos he thinks he is right all the time when he's not..
it would be ok if i could just leave the office and forget about it but i can't cos i see him outside the office as well...
and i am supposed to be going on holiday with bf and his family.....
ruthiepoothie
Rep:
?
(Original post by Gimp)
when you leave you should send me your final load of pay, as it'll be my 20th birthday!
well..as you asked so nicely....
ruthiepoothie
Rep:
?
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
ruthiepoothie
Rep:
?
i am leaving work in 10 mins to go home and cry....
bye
xx
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (310)
34.37%
No (592)
65.63%

Watched Threads