Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I finished last week in a blaze of glory and booze. It was awesome.

How did everyone finish on their last day? Final thoughts? Any regrets? How well did you do? Wanna go back for more? Plans for the future? Distant future? Shall I shut up now? No I won't? Yes I will?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by black_mamba)
    I finished last week in a blaze of glory and booze. It was awesome.

How did everyone finish on their last day? Final thoughts? Any regrets? How well did you do? Wanna go back for more? Plans for the future? Distant future? Shall I shut up now? No I won't? Yes I will?
    Congratulations on graduating! biker23 just graduated (BSc Earth Sciences @ Oxford) too. =] What are your plans from here?

ReputationRep:
    Well done on graduating! Hope you get the result you wanted.

ReputationRep:
    Well done!!!!!!!! A blaze of glory and booze sounds great

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow, so only me then? Surely there must be others?

The blaze of glory was an amazingly good group presentation that went better than everybody expected, and that all of the [important people in the] audience liked. (This is great for me since I have a phobia of public speaking!)

Plans: Recover, holiday, catch-up with old friends, wait for response from grad interview/get p/t job instead, indulge in hobbies (at last!), enter a competition to keep my brain active, buy myself a new motorbike... Ahhhhhh...the list is endless.

ReputationRep:
    I finished my exams 4 weeks ago, although term only ended on the 3rd June (days of drinking/working/spending time at the beach/playing football), just waiting on results and graduation day, but in the meanwhile I'm working until september when I'll hopefully be starting a taught masters (fingers crossed).

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.