The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

MMU Cheshire 2013 (Crewe) Sports related

Hi, I'm posting this thread to find people who are studying anything sport related at MMUC in September 2013.
Even if you aren't applying for a sports course, if you are thinking of joining any sports teams join the thread :smile: :smile: :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by njcx__
Hi, I'm posting this thread to find people who are studying anything sport related at MMUC in September 2013.
Even if you aren't applying for a sports course, if you are thinking of joining any sports teams join the thread :smile: :smile: :smile:

I'm studying sport and exercise science in September :smile:
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
I'm doing a foundation year in sports and exercise science at MMU starting september :smile:
looking to join the football team hopefully haha
Reply 3
It's good to find someone else on the same course :smile:
Reply 4
Are you doing a foundation year or are you straight in year1? :smile:
and true it is good to find people before u start haha
Reply 5
I'm doing the foundation year :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
good stuff finally some one doin the same as me haha have u heard anything about time tables or how many days a week the course is?
Reply 7
Yeah there is an induction timetable online have you not seen it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Yes seen that one :smile: just wondered if there was the timetable for the full year?
Just because I have a job and if im not in uni everyday my job will keep me on :smile: haha
Reply 9
Im not going to study anything sports related however I am planning on joining either football, basketball or volleyball team
Reply 10
I haven't seen a timetable for the full year Yet, I have a job aswell so I need to know the timetable aswell. I'm sure we'll find out soon :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Hopefully my work are mithering me about it everyday haha :smile: ahh well suppose they will just have to wait :P I enrolled today tho so that might quicken it up a bit
Reply 12
I'm looking to join a football team hopefully :smile:
foundation in sport and exercise science also.. play alot of footy, like to hit up the gym and drink alcohol! hopefully some of you lads are similar.. be nice to get to know yous!! :smile: x
Reply 14
Definitely similar to me haha :smile: love playing footy n going out although im probs slightly older than you im a mature student apparently im 22 lol
Reply 15
Original post by craigmc123
Definitely similar to me haha :smile: love playing footy n going out although im probs slightly older than you im a mature student apparently im 22 lol

I'm 22 also and have been told it's not mature at all. Same boat bruvva :wink:
Reply 16
Thats good then thought I was gona be the oldest person going hahaaa linderzz what are u studying? :smile:
Reply 17
Original post by craigmc123
Thats good then thought I was gona be the oldest person going hahaaa linderzz what are u studying? :smile:

I'm doing psychology and sociology mate how about yourself? Which halls you in?
Reply 18
Im studying sports science and im commuting everyday cos I alreafy have my own house in manchester so im gona drive to uni :smile:
Reply 19
Hey , I have a deferred offer to do exercise and sport science just wondering if you could help me out by telling me a bit about the course? I'm currently doing a sports related course in Ireland but I would love to study in England. Any tips would be great :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending