Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i need a hug after that exam
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    :hugs: Was it a nightmare? I was nervous I wouldn't remember anything....I think I underestimate myself sometimes...

ReputationRep:
    it was ok i thought

it like running a marathon but getting cramp halfway through#

thats how i felt

but i passed i think
    hope its a good pass though

ReputationRep:
    it was a bit of a nasty Piaget though i mean evaluate it with the application to education aaaaaaaaaaah lol

ReputationRep:
    i thgouth it was ok , did the modles of seperation(lee and duck)and causes of aggression and evolutionary explanations to mental dissorders. Does anyone know how many marks you get for remebering who conducted each study because even though i remembered studies i could not remeber the name of most of the psychologists. Anyone know?

ReputationRep:
    that was a really good paper
    dissolution: ducks and social exchange/equity theory
    evolution: unipolar, bipolar and a bit on anxiety but ran outta time!

so what do people think will come up in PYA5?

is everyone doing psychopathology?

ReputationRep:
    these threads are so lame.

ReputationRep:
    social echange and equity theory i dont think its the main focal point of the question

yes if there isnt equity in a relationship then a partner may leave but i think that is more an evaluative statement IMO

ReputationRep:
    these threads are so lame.
    well don't come in then, problem solved :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hangover_cure)
    social echange and equity theory i dont think its the main focal point of the question

yes if there isnt equity in a relationship then a partner may leave but i think that is more an evaluative statement IMO
    yer thats what i used it as cos i used duck's stage theory then his reaons for breakdown and so used equity/social exchange as another reason and evaluation

o i dont care at least its done and dusted

ReputationRep:
    some 1 please say if it for the question..
    5. describe n evaluuate 2 theories of the functions of sleep

is it ok to do hibernation theory (webb) and predator avoidance(meddis) only?

ReputationRep:
    some 1 please say if it for the question..
    5. describe n evaluuate 2 theories of the functions of sleep

is it ok to do hibernation theory (webb) and predator avoidance(meddis) only?
    I would say so aslong as you got enough AO1 and AO2 in for both of them, i started off with Webb and Meddis and added Oswald and Horne in at the end because i had time. I wouldn't worry about it

ReputationRep:
    i assume Hibernation theory and Restoration theory are the definiate names

but ive heard many names for this third theory

i call it the Ecological Theory, but ive heard other people call it Evolutionary theory and predator avoidance theory!

i said protection from predation with Meddis is the Ecological Theory

ReputationRep:
    Does any one know how many marks do you lose if you cant remember the names of the reasearchers of each study.

ReputationRep:
    They don't mark on reseachers names, it doesn't matter if you forget the lil theorists, just as long as you remembered the major ones i.e bandurra, freud, kohlberg etc.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Exam markers look for ways to give you marks-I've never come across an exam where you lose marks- they give you credit for what you remember!

ReputationRep:
    ^ That's so true!

You know what I realised I didn't really do a intro for gender, or a conclusion. I kind of just dived into it, as I didn't have enough time!! (which is completely stupid of me) but I had to write fast, didn't have time for small talk lol But I did mention everything relevant, and evaluation points! but didn't do a general conclusion?

Does that matter?!:confused:

ReputationRep:
    I guessed every question exactly. They were the only 3 things I revised. Go Me. LOL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clarence)
    I guessed every question exactly. They were the only 3 things I revised. Go Me. LOL.
    Me too!

Although I muddled a few of the names I think...

Sleep was amazing, and Duck + Lee was cool. Found Environmental Stressors the hardest mind - trying to sting out the A02.

ReputationRep:
    You know what I realised I didn't really do a intro for gender, or a conclusion. I kind of just dived into it, as I didn't have enough time!! (which is completely stupid of me) but I had to write fast, didn't have time for small talk lol But I did mention everything relevant, and evaluation points! but didn't do a general conclusion?
    Yea, psychology is positive marking only. I did gender and I didn't really do an introduction and just did an in contrast at the end, which is part of the evaluation. I didn't even think you were meant to do introductions, I never have. They are just looking for the key facts, so it looks like you did great. Congrats

Kate

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 7, 2010

University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • University of Chester
    Chester campuses Undergraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
  • Anglia Ruskin University
    Ambitious, driven, developing your career & employability? Aspiring in your field, up-skilling after a career break? Then our Postgrad Open Evening is for you. Postgraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.