The Student Room Group

White kid beaten to death on school bus

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2385447/Theyre-beat-boy-death--Bus-driver-heard-pleading-CCTV-help-13-year-old-brutally-beaten-older-teens-way-school.html

Trayvon used to fight on the bus too.

Now are people going to wake up and see who the real racists are? the people who commit the majority of interracial attacks on America and all the liberals do is paint them as the victim and teach them to hate whites.

I think the bus driver was scared of them yeah he's an adult and they're just teens but they're more than capable of killing especially if a couple of them ganged up on him.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
Hope they go jail and get raped tbh

I agree with you though this story won't be blown up by the media.

Oh and btw they broke his arm not kill him
(edited 10 years ago)
He wasn't beaten to death.
Reply 3
Original post by yaboy
Hope they go jail and get raped tbh

I agree with you though this story won't be blown up by the media.

Oh and btw they broke his arm not kill him

My bad I didn't read the whole thing just watched the video and read 'They're about to beat this boy to death!'

Nothing shocking about this then beatings like this happen all the time on school bus's.
what sickens me is that you dont give a **** about the victim or his family. Your just using the fact that he is white put your views across.
He's only got a broken arm, i'm sure his family aren't that bothered.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by Jareth
My bad I didn't read the whole thing just watched the video and read 'They're about to beat this boy to death!'

Nothing shocking about this then beatings like this happen all the time on school bus's.

Its the stamping on the head thing that annoyed me tbh. Imagine it just splattered everywhere.
Reply 7
umm, misleading title much? :lolwut: The kid got away with a broken arm. How the hell does that equate to death?

Also if you read the article, you'll realise the attack was not racially motivated at all. Don't be an idiot.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 8
You should read the article completely before creating a thread with a misleading title.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mikeortolan
He's only got a broken arm, i'm sure his family aren't that bothered.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What a disgraceful thing to say. Having been a victim of physical abuse at school I cannot emphasize enough the emotional and psychological effects that this has. A broken arm will heal but the mental damage will not.

In 13 words you showed exactly what is wrong with today's society. You are completely blasé about the fact that a kid has just been through an extremely traumatic experience.

You act like it is acceptable and condone this behavior. The thing is you probably don't have to balls to beat someone up yourself so will just stand and watch and laugh like a pathetic idiot.

You disgust me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
somebody commented that "if Obama had sons, they'd look like these thugs". Some really uneducated and ignorant people in this world. Negativity just breeds more hate.
Reply 11
They were 15, not 10, at that point they probably would've been bigger and stronger (at least had more stamina) than a 64-year-old. Not to mention there were three of them. What a stupid journalist, though what else can you expect from them really.
Reply 12
Original post by Sammy Lanka
What a disgraceful thing to say. Having been a victim of physical abuse at school I cannot emphasize enough the emotional and psychological effects that this has. A broken arm will heal but the mental damage will not.

In 13 words you showed exactly what is wrong with today's society. You are completely blasé about the fact that a kid has just been through an extremely traumatic experience.

You act like it is acceptable and condone this behavior. The thing is you probably don't have to balls to beat someone up yourself so will just stand and watch and laugh like a pathetic idiot.

You disgust me

Posted from TSR Mobile

Calm the hell down, you sound like a queen.
Reply 13
Original post by Jareth
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2385447/Theyre-beat-boy-death--Bus-driver-heard-pleading-CCTV-help-13-year-old-brutally-beaten-older-teens-way-school.html

Trayvon used to fight on the bus too.

Now are people going to wake up and see who the real racists are? the people who commit the majority of interracial attacks on America and all the liberals do is paint them as the victim and teach them to hate whites.

I think the bus driver was scared of them yeah he's an adult and they're just teens but they're more than capable of killing especially if a couple of them ganged up on him.

1. They didn't kill him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending