Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What branch are you in?

ReputationRep:
    oh yeah forgot to say - Doh!

I'm going to be a fighter controller :grin:

How very correct, but is first time iv said it when its been official :proud:

ReputationRep:
    Well done LouE3D!!!

I havent been on this forum for a while and am glad to see that there are some new faces aswell as old ones!

I am going to be arranging some base visits this month, but my AFCO weren't all that helpfull last time, so can it be done independantly of them?

Many thanks, and hello to everyone again!

ReputationRep:
    Ah yes, base visits. That reminds me...

And to answer your question, you most certainly can arrange them by yourself and supposedly it scores you bonus marks in the eyes of OASC.
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Yes, you can get contact details through the RAF site if you look hard enough. Or you can ask your AFCO for them. You need to get in touch with a CCO about it and you'll have to pay your own travel expenses. If you go through and AFCO then they'll arrange everything and pay your expenses. Try to go for more than one day if you can.

ReputationRep:
    OK, thank you both Il be in touch with them!

How is everything going with the RAF Blackhawk? When are you due to start IOT?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by b16a2)
    Well done LouE3D!!!

I havent been on this forum for a while and am glad to see that there are some new faces aswell as old ones!

I am going to be arranging some base visits this month, but my AFCO weren't all that helpfull last time, so can it be done independantly of them?

Many thanks, and hello to everyone again!
    Thank you

yeah, its been ages since we've seen you?!! Hope your well
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    No IOT for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlackHawk)
    Congrats Lou!!
    Thank you!!!! Am v chuffed!! Your advice on many occasion has been much appreciated btw Just so relieved... i've cried, my mum's cried... crazy!

ReputationRep:
    Aww. That's sweet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by djmarkmclachlan)
    Aww. That's sweet.
    u taking the piss boy??? i will whoop ya :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Haha. Hmm.. MSN, PM, here, even texts! The ''go go go'' has become all the more clear to me :p:. Can't just stick ot one of them?!!

And you know fine well you couldn't - you'd get laid [down]!

ReputationRep:
    keep dreaming sunshine!

Exactly and I'm working!! It gets stupid but I prefer to keep entertained

ReputationRep:
    Lol. Dreaming? Ha!

Well - you're employer won't be happy when I tell them that you're constantly nattering and not doing enough work! I'm sure we'll be able to come to a reasonable agreement of what extra activites you could undertake.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LouE3D)

Ah sod being subtle OMG OMG OMG OMG, finally got my letter - YAY!!!!
    Wel done you. Secretly, I think they just let you in to stop you phoning!!! Hehee. Sorry, couldn't resist. Seriously though, that's great. At least now you have a firm date to work to

ReputationRep:
    Lou v cool he he see you in Oct , you and Mark sould retire to a PM room

ReputationRep:
    Well, I would.. but she doesn't reply! :mad: She sends one; I reply; I remind her to reply; she replied three days later; I reply; she doesn't! Not impressed! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Good to see some things haven't changed :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Romper)
    Wel done you. Secretly, I think they just let you in to stop you phoning!!! Hehee. Sorry, couldn't resist. Seriously though, that's great. At least now you have a firm date to work to
    Thank you

Sadly, it's probably true :rolleyes:

Candiadate processing: Come on, just clear her then maybe we can get some peace!!
    Med board: Agreed..... loue3d....passed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by djmarkmclachlan)
    Well, I would.. but she doesn't reply! :mad: She sends one; I reply; I remind her to reply; she replied three days later; I reply; she doesn't! Not impressed! :p:
    Keeping you on your toes... and in your place:rolleyes:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to the armed forcesGuide to the Royal Air ForceA job in the Army

Featured recruiter profiles:

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Quick Link:

Unanswered Armed Forces Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.