The Student Room Group

Bra size misconceptions - estimate the size of these boobs

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
No. I was just proving a point.
What point? That's you're not unattractive? If you're so content in your looks why the need to post a ginormous picture of yourself so that we can all say: "Oh yes, my bad. You're hot" :lol: Insecurity proved.
It's hard to guest when I don't know her height or weight.
They're so big. :sogood: I just wanna play with them.
Sorry being sidetracked I'd say F's or E's
Original post by Malevolent
I thought I knew bra sizes till I came into this thread :getmecoat:

:lol: even most girls don't know bra sizes properly.
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
I'm almost certain it's a second account of someone who doesn't like your views on promiscuity. I'd also bet it's a guy. It's sad that they care THAT MUCH about something posted on a forum but hey...

I take it she is against promiscuity and the guy is like 'yo bitch dat is wack!' or whatever crap young people come up with now a days.
Original post by Teaddict
I take it she is against promiscuity and the guy is like 'yo bitch dat is wack!' or whatever crap young people come up with now a days.

Not really! Quite the opposite.
Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
Not really! Quite the opposite.

She is promiscuous and the guy disagrees? Ahh gender stereotypes, you fail me again :angry:
Original post by Teaddict
She is promiscuous and the guy disagrees? Ahh gender stereotypes, you fail me again :angry:

It's not even worth getting into. There was a thread about men not finding promiscuous women attractive and basically a lot of people went a bit far describing girls as "sluts" and the like. She challenged them on this and got quite a bit of backlash.
Reply 128
I would have said HH assuming her back size is 32. Hard to tell with such an awful fitting bra.
Original post by Ronda
On a 26 back, yeah an E is pretty small. I'm a 26DD and mine are tiny.

Anyways, on the picture, HH/J?

I think it also depends on the frame of a person. One of my friends who is just about 5ft and very petite, yet her boobs are an E and they look ginormous!

And as for the boobs in the pic looking at them you can tell that it not a push up bra, pretty big boobs I think my estimate of GG might be slightly low
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
Just to see how far off most people are

She is a 30HH

This explains why you got banned....
I'm amazed Tyrion got banned, didn't see that coming.
Original post by BenP
I'm amazed Tyrion got banned, didn't see that coming.

What did she get banned for?
Original post by flown_muse
What did she get banned for?

Not a clue!
Reply 134
34dd or e?

Quick Reply

Latest