This discussion is closed.
Daveo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
After working solidly virtually for the last 2 days, I have just finished my 4000 word essay on cholesterol, admitedly i've known about it for the last 8 weeks and have had the last week and a half specifically to write it but I always end up leaving things to the last minute.
All done and dusted and almost 20hours before deadline. Just got to get it bound and handed in tomorrow.
I am now officially on easter holiday and it feels great!

How do you cope with deadlines can you stick to them?
pedy1986
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
After working solidly virtually for the last 2 days, I have just finished my 4000 word essay on cholesterol, admitedly i've known about it for the last 8 weeks and have had the last week and a half specifically to write it but I always end up leaving things to the last minute.
All done and dusted and almost 20hours before deadline. Just got to get it bound and handed in tomorrow.
I am now officially on easter holiday and it feels great!

How do you cope with deadlines can you stick to them?
useless, infact I had all my free periods taken off me today for not doing some work (again)
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
the other day I didn't go to bed cos I was doing some stupid coursework, stayed up all night doing the work then straight to school to find out the teacher didn't care when the work was given in - but at least it's finished
Daveo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by me!)
the other day I didn't go to bed cos I was doing some stupid coursework, stayed up all night doing the work then straight to school to find out the teacher didn't care when the work was given in - but at least it's finished
LOL! I've only ever done 2 all nighters where work is concerned, my two ICT projects for AS and A2 levels. Did them both all in one weekend.
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Daveo)
LOL! I've only ever done 2 all nighters where work is concerned, my two ICT projects for AS and A2 levels. Did them both all in one weekend.
the good thing was they said hi to me on capital radio (hey that means something at half 4 on a monday morning)
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (312)
34.21%
No (600)
65.79%

Watched Threads