Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know where you can buy plain coloured t-shirts with no design or writting on?

ReputationRep:
    Primark? Practically anywhere, surely. Primark is probably good if you want something cheap that you might mess up, if you're putting your own design on.

ReputationRep:
    h&m, or american apparel if you want a wider range of colours and to pay more..

ReputationRep:
    american apparel

ReputationRep:
    I think Topman (or maybe river island?) do a basics range. Try their website.

Edit: Topman do, called "essentials"

ReputationRep:
    as two people said above, H&M (theirs are cheap but tend to go out of shape after a while) and Topman are good quality. I think GAP might do plain ones too.

ReputationRep:
    H&M, Hugo Boss (slim fit, mainly black or white)

ReputationRep:
    Footlocker. Fizzuck them other pretty boi brands..

ReputationRep:
    Loads of places - virtually everywhere! I've had several nice plain t shirts from H&R, Zara and GAP. But I pick that sort of stuff up anywhere whenever I see it.

ReputationRep:
    h&m
    river island maybe
    and new look; in the mens section
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    I was in Topman today and the one near me has two plain t-shirts for £10 at the moment. Also, Gap seemed to have a fair number rof plain t-shirts too. I think they were £7.99 each.

But pretty much anywhere will sell plain t-shirts.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.