do u go out drinking? Watch

This discussion is closed.
emmz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
just coz my parents are telling me to get a life coz i dont go clubbing or dont have a proper job. i just stay at home most nights exept twice a week where i do sport.
does evry 1 go clubbing?
Kurdt Morello
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by emmz)
just coz my parents are telling me to get a life coz i dont go clubbing or dont have a proper job. i just stay at home most nights exept twice a week where i do sport.
does evry 1 go clubbing?
I am tee-total since Jan 2003 - however before then i used to go out a bit maybe once a week - twice if i was lucky
Daveo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by emmz)
does evry 1 go clubbing?
My mum used to do that all the time. If only she could see me now. Well not now because im completely broke but earlier in the year.
iiikewldude
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by emmz)
does evry 1 go clubbing?
would you enjoy going out clubbing all the time? If it's just not your thing it doesn't mean you don't have a life.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
My dad ibce told me to get a life and go out more my mum promptly reminded my dad how he has no life at all..

I do go out more often now (about twice maybe 3 times a month) however I wish I could go out more.

I am very insecure.
SpAnIsH_fLy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Do what ever makes u happy man!
i dont go clubbing and drinking alot, something always happens to me when i go to clubs everything from losing my house keys to pervs following me home.
happysunshine
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I don't (although I'm underage, I could if I wanted to though).

Tell your parents to shut up, you could be going out drinking every night. I'm sure that wouldn't please them.
pedy1986
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
before games onn a saturday, maybe at a weekend...
me!
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by happysunshine)
I don't (although I'm underage, I could if I wanted to though).

Tell your parents to shut up, you could be going out drinking every night. I'm sure that wouldn't please them.
My parents are glad I don't drink every night and smoke stuff (at my school they do this at lunchtimes). I doubt I'd be able to get into a club unless i wore a ton of make up - I got mistaken for 14 the other day!!!!!
DazYa
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by emmz)
does evry 1 go clubbing?
you're a good girl

my mum is all for the clubs, drinks etc where my dad prefers me to lay back and not do that

getting to the 'tipsy' stage is good enough for me )) i've never gone to town to consume large volumes of alcohol to get myself to the point in which i can't think lol

i skate about 2 to 3 nights per week on average and take my dog for walks either early in the morning or in the night time
as the summer encroaches, i'll be off to play some tennis and get out on my motocross bike more
happysunshine
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by me!)
My parents are glad I don't drink every night and smoke stuff (at my school they do this at lunchtimes). I doubt I'd be able to get into a club unless i wore a ton of make up - I got mistaken for 14 the other day!!!!!
And so they should be, you may as well study and have a good time without being a bit naughty. That can all come later!

Wearing a ton of make up always fails, they can see right through it :eek:
Ditzy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
My dad ibce told me to get a life and go out more my mum promptly reminded my dad how he has no life at all..

I do go out more often now (about twice maybe 3 times a month) however I wish I could go out more.

I am very insecure.
Poor Amazingtrade. Wish I could wrap you up in a blanket and make you feel secure. Here, have a lollipop, that always helps! O---- (its a lollipop incase you can't tell!)

I get bored out clubbing. I'd much prefer a night infront of the tv (preferably with a bottle of wine and vast quantities of junk food!) Theres nothing wrong with staying in. Just think of all the money your saving by staying in.
Leeroy
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Every once in a while - too often it gets boring, but when i dont go out for ages I feel as though im missing out
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I hardly ever used to go out and was more interested in playing on my computer than friends, these days I go out anything between 1-3 nights a week depending on whats going down with my mates..but to be honest, Im so bored with the same old routine its killing me.
me!
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by imasillynarb)
I hardly ever used to go out and was more interested in playing on my computer than friends, these days I go out anything between 1-3 nights a week depending on whats going down with my mates..but to be honest, Im so bored with the same old routine its killing me.
you could always go to a busted concert
Barny
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by me!)
you could always go to a busted concert
Only little girls with a poor taste in music go to them
me!
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Only little girls with a poor taste in music go to them
i'm sure you started a thread the other day saying how much you liked them now

you could start a new trend
Barny
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by me!)

I dont like busted, they have a few really ANNOYINGLY catchy songs, but thats as far as it goes..
me!
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I dont like busted, they have a few really ANNOYINGLY catchy songs, but thats as far as it goes..
yeh right
DazYa
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by me!)

where in essex?
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (204)
12.72%
Excited (140)
8.73%
Worried (291)
18.14%
Terrified (364)
22.69%
Meh (144)
8.98%
Confused (35)
2.18%