Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I don't drink; I don't go out clubbing. prefer doing other stuff with mates (just hanging), or playing sports.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYa13)
    where in essex?
    near romford but not havering

ReputationRep:
    I enjoy a night out but most clubs are my idea of hell, people keep dragging me to the gay village, it's awful, I hate the place, with undying passion. I just want to remove their faces.

(Original post by me!)
    near romford but not havering
    ah right.....ever been to colchester? if so what do you think of it

ReputationRep:
    ill go out friday night (normally just a takeaway and a good vid with friends or cinema) and then saturday night go out into town (normally a few bars, or a club, or occasionly a gig.)

however lately me and my friends have got bored with some clubs, they just aren't that sociable. its good when u r in the mood but your shouting at one another to be heard. and drinks are normally more expensive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYa13)
    ah right.....ever been to colchester? if so what do you think of it
    nope neva been, but i know they've got a zoo But i find zoos depressing... Is colchester a nice place to live? Round here's ok but seems to be getting worse

(Original post by me!)
    nope neva been, but i know they've got a zoo But i find zoos depressing... Is colchester a nice place to live? Round here's ok but seems to be getting worse
    where i live it is nice.... we'll be moving soon anyway to a house at a place called fingringhoe =D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MattG)
    however lately me and my friends have got bored with some clubs, they just aren't that sociable. its good when u r in the mood but your shouting at one another to be heard. and drinks are normally more expensive.
    Its The opposite for me my friends have just discoverd the art of getting hammered on Cider and Gettng off with some random bloke by the end of the night. Going to the same places is just boring and call me old fasioned but i like to get to know a bloke before i introduce the inside of my mouth to him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparkey)
    Its The opposite for me my friends have just discoverd the art of getting hammered on Cider and Gettng off with some random bloke by the end of the night. Going to the same places is just boring and call me old fasioned but i like to get to know a bloke before i introduce the inside of my mouth to him.
    Old fashioned..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    Old fashioned..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmz)
    just coz my parents are telling me to get a life coz i dont go clubbing or dont have a proper job. i just stay at home most nights exept twice a week where i do sport.
    does evry 1 go clubbing?
    well, i used ot a lot with ma best mates sammie shona and andy, but sicne then they kidna fell out. and i got the boyfriend and didnt see them as much.

and now im NOT with ma bf anymore im kidna lonely. but im workin on makin new mates

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lumpycustard)
    well, i used ot a lot with ma best mates sammie shona and andy, but sicne then they kidna fell out. and i got the boyfriend and didnt see them as much.

and now im NOT with ma bf anymore im kidna lonely. but im workin on makin new mates

Sounds like you need a hug (((((((( )))))))))

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    My dad ibce told me to get a life and go out more my mum promptly reminded my dad how he has no life at all..

I do go out more often now (about twice maybe 3 times a month) however I wish I could go out more.

I am very insecure.
    dont be, you're quite some way down the list

ReputationRep:
    yeah going out and drinking a lot more than i used to, especialy now i'm 18

going to Aylesbury every weekend and pubs during the week just gets boring though, Aylesbury is so ****.

thing is a lot of my mates aren't 18 yet so we can't go anywhere decent cos they don't have I.D

our holiday will be awesome though, we'll all be 18 by then and it'll be proper clubs instead of the disgraceful excuses in Aylesbury

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sillynarb2)
    yeah going out and drinking a lot more than i used to, especialy now i'm 18

going to Aylesbury every weekend and pubs during the week just gets boring though, Aylesbury is so ****.

thing is a lot of my mates aren't 18 yet so we can't go anywhere decent cos they don't have I.D

our holiday will be awesome though, we'll all be 18 by then and it'll be proper clubs instead of the disgraceful excuses in Aylesbury
    Its 6 months away mate

ReputationRep:
    yeh ive bbenn drinking but some nob end deleted my post, so what can i say???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    Its 6 months away mate

so annoying, can't wait :mad:

we need to go ino London straight as you lot turn 18, a proper club

not bloody 'Yates'

ReputationRep:
    btw, are we all going to bourenmouth again this easter, i know you missed out last time but that place has some awesome clubs

ReputationRep:
    so annoying, can't wait :mad:

we need to go ino London straight as you lot turn 18, a proper club

not bloody 'Yates'
    Ill be the last person to turn 18, and thats going to be 1 week before we go on holiday, how super homosexual is that going to be..

ReputationRep:
    btw, are we all going to bourenmouth again this easter, i know you missed out last time but that place has some awesome clubs
    nothing special believe it or not - 18 is pretty ... normal + carry proof of age when u do turn 18 - clubs in london only let you in with proof

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.