The Student Room Group

Identity

I have had my pharmacist fill out my identification confirmation form (as I wasn't told that I was being treated as a new student until a few weeks ago, even though I'm heading into my final year).....My pharmacist has filled it all out but couldn't remember his passport number...does the form have to have the passport number even though everything else is filled out and he has put a contact number just incase there is an issue (he was the same person who filled out the same form in my first year)

I've had nothing but trouble this year with finance, the past 2 years I have had absolutely no issues whatsoever. I would love to know why i'm being treated as a new student even though i'm heading into the final year of the same course I've studied for the past 2 years!
Hi there,

Did you post this query earlier? I remember we answered this query before.

In regards to being a new student, if you are doing a top up year or if you have changed course, you would be classed as a new student. The pharmacist would need to provide their passport details for the form to be accepted, also any contact details would need to be business details.

Thanks,

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending