victoria hall sheffield Watch

This discussion is closed.
the tooth fairy
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
i was looking through the accomodation booklet and the only type of accomodation that was self-catered and had ensuite rooms was victoria halls but it looks as though there arent that many undergradutes students-so theyre all postgradutes? is that true anyone know?
help.........
tapton and halifax, stephenson are the other nice ones but arent they really far out????confsued ........
m xx
kingpong
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by the tooth fairy)
tapton and halifax, stephenson are the other nice ones but arent they really far out????confsued ........
m xx
Not really.
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Broad lane court has one ensuite room in every flat (there are 6 rooms in a flat) or at least my flat has an ensuite room in it. I'm not sure why it says on the list that it doesnt. Sharing 2 showers and loos between 5 really isnt bad anyway. Victoria Hall is mainly postgrads and pretty pricey.
Expression
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by the tooth fairy)
tapton and halifax, stephenson are the other nice ones but arent they really far out????
m xx
Lazy... !

A 25 minute walk isn't "really far out" ! And to be honest the majority of students in the first year live this sort of distance away, up in Broomhill.

If you are feeling over lazy one day, just catch the bus, there are plenty of them on Routes 51, 52, 60, and for 75p each way its good, particuarly on those wet autumn/winter/spring/summer days.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (169)
18.69%
No (549)
60.73%
Not really bothered about them (186)
20.58%

Watched Threads