there
Bit late now - PM
Ollie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ditzy blonde)
...form a list (similar to the birthday list) of where people are studying, so people who are going to uni in September would have an easy way of looking up people to contact for information about different institutions. Then the people going to uni could PM us and ask about things like accomadation, the uni, or the city. Just general questions that could ease their worries and make their lives easier. It could be set as a sticky in the University subforum. (hint hint mods!)

For example, I'm at Leeds, Ollie's at Exeter etc.

You people be willing to help and would people appreciate such a service? x.
I got mentioned

sounds like a good idea!
Ditzy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
I got mentioned

sounds like a good idea!
I remembered where you went. I have a memory like a sieve!
Ollie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ditzy blonde)
I remembered where you went. I have a memory like a sieve!
I'm quite touched that you remembered me!
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Ollie)
I'm quite touched that you remembered me!
For some odd reason, you, Katy and Loftx are the only people whose uni I remember you guys saying you go to.
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
For some odd reason, you, Katy and Loftx are the only people whose uni I remember you guys saying you go to.
thats one more than me, i don't know where loftx goes? actually i know daveo goes to manchester, but thats about it. i think everyone knows ollie and katy cos they talked about it so much on here

lou xxx
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
thats one more than me, i don't know where loftx goes? actually i know daveo goes to manchester, but thats about it. i think everyone knows ollie and katy cos they talked about it so much on here

lou xxx
Loftx goes to Essex. IO think that the only reason I remember that is because for some odd reason I used to get Essex and Exeter mixed up.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (269)
33.92%
No (524)
66.08%

Watched Threads