The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I doubt it very sincerly because if there was a way - everyone would be doing it wouldn't they?

And the results are actually pretty soon aren't they?! Didn't realise they were that close..****e...
Reply 21
So you can't see it on UCAS track early? ****! I was looking forward to that as I hate results day and can never sleep the night before.
Reply 22
Steeeeevo
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo why did I click it :frown: Oh well, and I agree with the above post, the final countdown one is better.

Hahaha... I'm putting this as my homepage!
Steeeeevo
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo why did I click it :frown: Oh well, and I agree with the above post, the final countdown one is better.

Good man!
xlouisedoll
I doubt it very sincerly because if there was a way - everyone would be doing it wouldn't they?

No they wouldn't. If you read it properly, you'd see that it was a one-off error...
And, as already mentioned, not everyones local press lists the number of GCSE's passed by each student in their area.
Reply 25
philjw
Hahaha... I'm putting this as my homepage!

Ya i just did... ha ha !
Reply 26
1987 College Guy
Actually, there are a few ways...

1. Last year, my friend got a letter from his uni, saying congratulations, your offer has been met. This letter was dated a 2 days before results day, and it arrived at my friends house the day before results day!

yer i know, but from her post i read it as a considerable amount of time earlier than the results date. Yes, uni's get your grades before you get yours and they usually write to you.... some people I know got their letter of acceptance the day before their results or on the actual morning before they went to go and collect them
you can find out if u have got into uni about a week earlier by UCAS tracking
Reply 28
helloworld
you can find out if u have got into uni about a week earlier by UCAS tracking

No you can't.
Reply 29
We were told that universities send out acceptance letters or whatever on the day before results, so if you get your post early you might know whether you've got into the uni you want before you get your results...won't tell you what you got though!

Latest