The Student Room Group

Welbeck DSFC 2014 Entry

Hi,
It might be a bit early but I was just wondering if there was anyone on here applying for a place in Welbeck for September 2014?
P.S-If anyone can post tips and advice on selection that would be great!:biggrin:
Cheers,

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Eddiej23
Hi,
It might be a bit early but I was just wondering if there was anyone on here applying for a place in Welbeck for September 2014?
P.S-If anyone can post tips and advice on selection that would be great!:biggrin:
Cheers,

Yes it is probably a bit early but anyway I am reapplying for 2014 Entry, I didn't make the cut this year for the RAF. Which service are you applying for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Hi,
I'm applying for the Royal Navy but maybe for the RAF as well.
Reply 3
Cool, well I don't know much about AIB but there are some things about it on the 2013 thread I think but OASC I know about from my experience there :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Hi,
Cheers,

love your profile picture! :smile:
from a macc fan :wink:
Reply 5
I look forward to playing you this season!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Is anyone going to welbeck in september the 14th? (This Saturday)
Reply 7
Original post by Traej
Is anyone going to welbeck in september the 14th? (This Saturday)

Yeah! Which service are you applying for?
Reply 8
Reply 9

Same!
Reply 10
Same!

Can't wait to see you there!:smile:
I'm applying for 2014 entry through the Army! I've got my open day today (25th Sep)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Hey guys, might like to know that you arent early at all for this.. I started the application in January - just for a headstart! You have loads of time left!
Also I visited welbeck in February. Its a really cool place and im sure youll all enjoy your visits.
Im applying for the army, anyone else doing the same thing? :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by georgierobinson
I'm applying for 2014 entry through the Army! I've got my open day today (25th Sep)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same with the Army! Enjoy your open day :P
Reply 14
I'm applying for the 2014 entry through the RAF! And I had my open day on the 25th September! I have the p2 presentation on the 4th November and I'm really nervous, anyone got any tips?
Original post by freybz
I'm applying for the 2014 entry through the RAF! And I had my open day on the 25th September! I have the p2 presentation on the 4th November and I'm really nervous, anyone got any tips?

You were there on the same day as me! Do you have an interview at your AFCO?
Reply 16
Original post by georgierobinson
You were there on the same day as me! Do you have an interview at your AFCO?

No they haven't told me yet, I've just been told that it will be arranged after the p2 presentation!
Reply 17
hey guys,
i am thinking of going to welbeck too! i will be joining in the RAF. what is the p2 presentation actually about??
Hey everyone!
I've got my interview on the 30th October! I'm so nervous! Have any of you had your interviews or got a date for them yet? :smile:
Reply 19
Nope not yet I've got my p2 on the 31st and that's all I've got planned so far

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest