The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by toronto353
Point of order upheld:

Would you be able to change reaffirms please?

To 'affirms', or is it actually in conflict with a UN attitude for neutrality in the disputation of sovereignty?
Reply 21
Malaysia echoes the sentiments the sentiments of Greece, citing that only a diplomatic solution should be reached to this problem.
Reply 22
OOC: Did this ever go to vote?
Reply 23
As the new representative for- The Kingdom of Spain: is appalled by these allegations. Gibraltar is a sovereign British Territory and we respect their right to that. However the problem is with the Gibraltar government who decided to create an artificial reef which was not in their sovereign waters. Spain condemns this due to many of the populations livelihood relies on fishing and with a artificial reef illegal imposed they cannot fish with tearing their nets. Concerning the increase in boarding regulations, it has been decided to increase security as a precaution to smuggling as well as man other things. Spain calls out for other countries who also condemns this act to support Spain's position in both debate and in voting.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 24
Original post by Republic1
OOC: Did this ever go to vote?

Don't think so! :frown:

miser
QFA

Are you happy for this to go to a vote?
Reply 25
Original post by RoryS
Don't think so! :frown:

Are you happy for this to go to a vote?

Yes, please go ahead.
Reply 26
Poll added! Let's get voting folks

miser
QFA
Russia feel that it is not our place to take part in this vote and as such we shall abstain.

Indonesia agrees with the Russian representative and shall remain neutral.

OOC: I feel as I wasn't in the debate I cant make an informed decision and also cl_steele made the decision about russia already.
Reply 28
This resolution has passed!

miser
QFA

Latest

Trending

Trending