The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Crewe Flats 2013-14

I saw someone made a thread for those staying in Broad Lane Court, so thought I'd make a thread for those of us staying in Crewe Flats :biggrin:

Switched from a flat in Endcliffe Vale because I thought it'd be better to be in a mixed sex flat, so now in a mixed sex flat of 10 :biggrin:

The place looks lovely from the few pictures around online. Pretty damn excited :biggrin:

I'll be in Flat B, Room 10.

*EDIT* Found this Facebook group, asked to join so it will just be me and the admin so far xD

https://www.facebook.com/groups/146088855547343/
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
How come you chose crewe over crescent :P ?
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 2
There was no space left in Crescent :frown:

But I'm really happy with Crewe :biggrin: Crescent and Crewe were my favourites to go in, and the extra £300 or so isn't a problem.
Reply 3
Original post by matt9210
There was no space left in Crescent :frown:

But I'm really happy with Crewe :biggrin: Crescent and Crewe were my favourites to go in, and the extra £300 or so isn't a problem.

Oh right, I guess its full of us gap yearers. What you studying at sheff?
Reply 4
Studying Japanese, how about you?

Yeah, the woman on the phone said I wouldn't be with all the gap yearers, but I'm not bothered really. Bet most have got loads of exciting stuff say about their year off, whereas my years since school have been doing courses and hating them :P

You staying in Crewe?
Reply 5
Original post by matt9210
Studying Japanese, how about you?

Yeah, the woman on the phone said I wouldn't be with all the gap yearers, but I'm not bothered really. Bet most have got loads of exciting stuff say about their year off, whereas my years since school have been doing courses and hating them :P

You staying in Crewe?

No im staying in crescent. Do you know if crescent is mainly gap yearers? Japenese is a pretty cool thing to study, bet its hard to learn!
Reply 6
Not sure about Crescent sorry!

It sure is, but it's so worth it xD What are you studying?
Original post by savage903
No im staying in crescent. Do you know if crescent is mainly gap yearers? Japenese is a pretty cool thing to study, bet its hard to learn!

I'm in Crescent flats, flat 4 and I've also been on a gap year.. so perhaps it is mainly gap yearers :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending