Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    im sitting modules 4 and 5(astro) on thursday and im wondering if anyone knows if the papers have been marked up at all over the past few years?

also if anyone knows any good revision sites or has a good idea what might show up on the papers id be grateful

ReputationRep:
    I suspect that it has been marked up occasionally in the past. I supposedly got 100% in the synoptic paper in 2004 but I highly doubt that I actually did, hence I suspect (but don't know) that it was marked up. All you can do is do your best though. Whether it gets marked up or not is fairly irrelevant. You certainly shouldn't be relying on it happening.

ReputationRep:
    Here is a good site (covers the options too): http://www.antonine-education.co.uk/physics_a2.htm

ReputationRep:
    thanks for that site it looks really useful, will come in handy for the all-nighter ill have to pull tomorrow...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lufiaguy)
    Here is a good site (covers the options too): http://www.antonine-education.co.uk/physics_a2.htm
    Great site thanks

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 14, 2006

University open days

• Heriot-Watt University
    School of Textiles and Design Undergraduate
    Fri, 16 Nov '18
  • University of Roehampton
    All departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.