Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    if u cause his break up, then you will never no if u and him are meant to be, because if ur meant to be then, u will naturally get together!

Also, its clear guy b, is jst someone 2 pass time me thinks, as u dont seem that interested, he jst sounds pretty hot! haha!

but with guy a, stop the flirting etc,by doin this hes got a girlfriend and u! its clear hes interested in u, otherwise it wudnt b happening end of,
    jst u gota win him over my ur charm!

take care, dont get hurt babe!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zain88)
    why is everyone telling her to try to break his relationship up?

would you not feel one bit guilty trying to break up your best mate's relationship?

does he not feel bad doing all those things with you if he loves his gf?

if he was my bf i'd tell him where the **** to go

i sympathise for his gf. no wonder girls have problems with guys having female best mates.

leave him alone. if he wants to be with you he will decide to leave his gf on his own terms.
    Or you could say that all's fair in love and war? :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Go out with Man B until Man A breaks up with his girlfriend. When this time comes you can either decide to stay with Man B (if things are going well) and still have Man A as your friend OR you can then break up with Man B and try your luck with Man A.

Simple yet effective.

ReputationRep:
    Just stay away from man A completely! How can you be so heartless as to get up to such stuff with a guy who has a girlfriend? You must know perfectly well the girlfriend would hate it if she found out! I know guy A would also be to blame but still! To be honest, he sounds a right ********, claiming to love his girlfriend yet still seeing you topless and getting off in front of him. I know if I was in the girlfriend's situation I would be absolutely furious and would never trust him again!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 15, 2006
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.