The Student Room Group

Girls only like me for my penis? :/

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Leondrip
You should be burnt in hellfire for how utterly terrible that joke was.

It might have been **** which I was well aware of as I wrote it, but at least it was something original :wink:
(edited 10 years ago)
I dont know if anyoje has asked. What are the measurements?
As a straight guy, even I want you for your penis... :/
Reply 63
Let me break this to you. Girls like penis. That's what they're after so deal with it in whatever way you can. Good luck.
Original post by Razzamoly
Just put yourself in an average bloke's perspective for a second. Would you believe someone who said their penis was that big? That's like the length of a kitchen roll tube!

No idea if the OP is telling the truth but the figures he gave are on the large side but very far from the 'impossible' side. There's a small proportion of the population with dicks like that. It really depends a lot on racial background.
Reply 65
Original post by Anonymous
No idea if the OP is telling the truth but the figures he gave are on the large side but very far from the 'impossible' side. There's a small proportion of the population with dicks like that. It really depends a lot on racial background.

racial background? :s-smilie:
racial background? :s-smilie:

Yeah some blacks (not really the ones you find traditionally in the UK, according to the worldwide stats) have enormous wangs. 12 inchers are common among certain tribes. It seems to be something they selected and bred for as a desirable trait. If they'd bred for the biggest brains their countries would be better off today, but oh well.
Anyway many white English people have black genes they don't know about, most often through a Liverpudlian ancestor.
Reply 67
Yeah some blacks (not really the ones you find traditionally in the UK, according to the worldwide stats) have enormous wangs. 12 inchers are common among certain tribes. It seems to be something they selected and bred for as a desirable trait. If they'd bred for the biggest brains their countries would be better off today, but oh well.
Anyway many white English people have black genes they don't know about, most often through a Liverpudlian ancestor.

Is my size abnormal then? :/
Hey at least you found it out early on. It took me almost 20 years to find out. So I don't know, make them pay and stand in line to see your ****. I am not totally serious, but you get my point, I guess.
Hey at least you found it out early on. It took me almost 20 years to find out. So I don't know, make them pay and stand in line to see your ****. I am not totally serious, but you get my point, I guess.
Reply 70
Original post by fengwhite

So you searched for "something" on Google and ended up here. :biggrin:
living under a bridge can get boring i guess

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending