The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

norelle
I would've kicked him in the face without even turning round. W****r.

:toofunny:
Reply 41
If you really feel that you need to do something the idea of reporting him to his school is a good one. Some schools have a policy that they will punish students if they do something like this while in the school uniform because it gives the school a bad name. If this happens again turn round and say very loudly will you please stop that and generally draw the attention of passers by that should stop it.
Reply 42
Slap him or punch in the groin. that allways works well.

Or get a w/chair ... they can't grab your ass then.
any boy that does this 4 or 5 times to show of to his mates is a **** IMO. if I were a girl I would have either slapped him or come out with a comment like "in your dreams" that way all of his mates would have laughed at him and he would have stopped
Anonymous
I would have either slapped him or come out with a comment like "in your dreams" that way all of his mates would have laughed at him and he would have stopped

You seem to labour under the delusion that teenagers in gangs generally laugh at things which are funny. They don't. If they all like and respect each other, they will laugh at anyone else, and stick up for their own friends, no matter what happens. Slapping him would just cause others to make fun of you and maybe even try to grab you themselves. I don't know how that works (my friends aren't like that - I've had too many friends like that) but I know it does.
Really how embarrassing….. I suggest you should have slapped him so hard that he wouldn’t even look at a girls ass again lolzz.
Reply 46
Jenny From The Block
Really how embarrassing….. I suggest you should have slapped him so hard that he wouldn’t even look at a girls ass again lolzz.

There is no slap that can be hard enough to cause that kind of prolonged reaction!:p:
Reply 47
Minnale
There is no slap that can be hard enough to cause that kind of prolonged reaction!:p:

Depends where you slap
allymcb2
Depends where you slap

Their windpipe: DanGrover style.
Reply 49
pagal kuri
Okay so my maths exam finished about 11am on Monday so i came home from school early. My school skirt is quite short and tight...not intentionally...just because i've had the same one since year 7! Anyway I got off the metro and i was standing on the escalator when some boys from a different school were standing behind me and i heard them joking around. Then suddenely i felt one of them grab my ass :redface: (please don't laugh btw cos i was sooooooo embarrassed) and then he turned around to his m8s and was like, 'ahahaa I just grabbed her ass' and then he did it like 4 or 5 times more!!! I have never been so humiliated in my life!!!:redface: :frown:
I know I'm probably making a mountain out of a molehill...but...still!!!:redface: What do all you guys think? Is this normal teenage boy behaviour? Or do I have the right to be angry? All opinions are welcome.....

You should have squeezed his balls that would have taught him
No it's not normal!! People shouldn't go grabbing strangers on the arse!
Thats out of order.
Reply 52
I'd say once is 'normal', but 4/5 times- that's just perverted! Some lads do it to get your attention and see how you react... Others just to show off infront of their mates. I'd have probably have reacted in the same way as you! No chance I'd have had the courage to hit him!
Reply 53
Solution: Carry mace. Not that puny spray though - one of those big metal spiky things! That ought to ward ass-grabbers off!

Im kinda surprised people have replied and said 'Yeah, that's normal'! It must suck if you live somewhere where your ass gets grabbed so frequently you start thinking that its just something you have to live with! :frown:
Reply 54
I cant believe anyone thinks this is normal. Its so disrespectful. I mean even looking at your ass is quite rude but with a group of hormonal teenage boys is often accepted. I can understand what you did and if there went many people around then maybe you did the right thing. However if it was public as you suggest you should have either screamed and got as many people as possible to know what he just did....causing him embarassment (no matter what he does round his mates he would/should be ashamed of doing that) or, like many people have suggested, hit him where it hurts.....

Ooooh another idea would be to turn round, pretend youre attracted by people grabbing your ass, get close to him then knee him in the ....well im sure you can think of a good place. This will cause great pain aswell as showing him up infront of his mates.
Reply 55
Vetinari
Solution: Carry mace. Not that puny spray though - one of those big metal spiky things! That ought to ward ass-grabbers off!

Im kinda surprised people have replied and said 'Yeah, that's normal'! It must suck if you live somewhere where your ass gets grabbed so frequently you start thinking that its just something you have to live with! :frown:

That which is illegal, covered by firearms legislation, and would leave the OP open to serious criminal charges?
Reply 56
Agree with Vetinari....it isnt normal, and you should have slapped them or something...If you didnt have the courage, then maybe you could have said something...anyways, it's happened now, just don't let anyone else get away with it...If you want, you could try telling the school, and maybe something could be done about it? Sunny
Ethereal
That which is illegal, covered by firearms legislation, and would leave the OP open to serious criminal charges?

Yeah carrying mace and using it is going a bit too far :lol
Reply 58
grab his ass back?

if they were doing it in an unfriendly, harrassing way, then fair enough, you had the right to get pissed off. but for most people it's just a bit of fun. tbh, i've probably grabbed every ass in oxford (woop woop), and i've yet to have a guy try and sue me for sexual harrassment/get pissed off/anything negative. but, that said, if someone grabs mine nowadays i don't exactly feel like i have the right to get offended. i wouldn't worry about it too much: it was a teenage boy and it probably hasn't done any long term damage to your rear end, so take it as a compliment.
Reply 59
pagal kuri
Okay so my maths exam finished about 11am on Monday so i came home from school early. My school skirt is quite short and tight...not intentionally...just because i've had the same one since year 7! Anyway I got off the metro and i was standing on the escalator when some boys from a different school were standing behind me and i heard them joking around. Then suddenely i felt one of them grab my ass :redface: (please don't laugh btw cos i was sooooooo embarrassed) and then he turned around to his m8s and was like, 'ahahaa I just grabbed her ass' and then he did it like 4 or 5 times more!!! I have never been so humiliated in my life!!!:redface: :frown:
I know I'm probably making a mountain out of a molehill...but...still!!!:redface: What do all you guys think? Is this normal teenage boy behaviour? Or do I have the right to be angry? All opinions are welcome.....

You should have said... 'exccuuuseee me' this is MIINEEEE'
tsk tskcheeky boy
unless of course you liked it. aha. sorry.

tinkerbellejess
That is so disrespectful for him to do that to you. I woulda slapped him!!

:five:

Latest

Trending

Trending