oh no...she saw me looking down her top Watch

This discussion is closed.
Emma18
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ]{ingnik)
she should be flattered surely?
what 'should'!!! :rolleyes: she probably was...to some degree, but its not the most impressive way to pay a compliment!!! and theres no requirement to be flattered by it!!!
DazYa
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
jst ask her outttttttttttttt
]{ingnik
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Emma18)
what 'should'!!! :rolleyes: she probably was...to some degree, but its not the most impressive way to pay a compliment!!! and theres no requirement to be flattered by it!!!
still, a very enjoyable way to pay a compliment
Fly By
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by kokopops)
why would she be flattered...! think she'd be more flattered if u were talking 2 her and looking into her eye!!
yeah i know but i couldnt help it :'(
DazYa
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Fly By)
yeah i know but i couldnt help it :'(
she would be majorly pissed if she was flat chested
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
A girl once complimented me by saying I don't talk to her breasts I talk to her face.
Barny
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
A girl once complimented me by saying I don't talk to her breasts I talk to her face.
Do you know what that means? It means she doesnt find you attractive whatsoever, nevermind mate.

Also, staring at her boobs is no major crime, Im sure she wont mind, it happens to us guys all the time, like when girls bend over or something and youre blatently staring at their arse, and one of their friends look your way or something, and then everyones head turns...funny stuff.
DazYa
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by imasillynarb)
Do you know what that means? It means she doesnt find you attractive whatsoever, nevermind mate.

Also, staring at her boobs is no major crime, Im sure she wont mind, it happens to us guys all the time, like when girls bend over or something and youre blatently staring at their arse, and one of their friends look your way or something, and then everyones head turns...funny stuff.
rofl i love it when an attractive girl walks past and you jst look at male members of the public ..... their heads turning
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Fly By)
oh no i am so embarrased, i was talking to this girl i fancy, i was standing up she was sitting down and i couldnt help but look down her top (didnt see nothing though), it was in the line of sight then she looked up. but we just carried on talking eventhough i know she saw me. i told my mate he just laughed at me and said well its all natural. lol.
as long as you didnt have a camera when u were lookin i think she would be happy
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by imasillynarb)

Erm I don't know that many girls so I have never really done it to people I know, its more random people at university. Especialy the art and design building, the girls there are simply cure class, its the best thing about Thursdays as one of my modules is tought there. My normal building is pretty much 95% male.
TK
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by DazYa13)
rofl i love it when an attractive girl walks past and you jst look at male members of the public ..... their heads turning
why?
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by DazYa13)
haha

last summer I saw this woman who was probably 25 at the max, she was literly very fit, she was cylcing down this road and some bloke walked past her, he was so busy starying at her tits he banged straight into a lamp post. The girl had already cycled off by this point, I just walked past home and quietly said "what a pillock".
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
why?
Yeah it happens all the time with me - i feel like a piece of meat
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
lol, i love how guys get so worked up about looking down a girls top, mate, if she didnt want you to look she wouldnt have worn a top you can look down.

yes, she'd get upset if you constantly looked down and never looked at her face, but a glance now and again reminds her that you think shes got a great body.

its the only compliment men make without subtle prodding or outright begging.

love Katy ***
Barny
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
Erm I don't know that many girls so I have never really done it to people I know, its more random people at university. Especialy the art and design building, the girls there are simply cure class, its the best thing about Thursdays as one of my modules is tought there. My normal building is pretty much 95% male.
You sound like some sort of 12 year old, youre 21, go and get laid.
Kurdt Morello
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ickle_katy)
lol, i love how guys get so worked up about looking down a girls top, mate, if she didnt want you to look she wouldnt have worn a top you can look down.

yes, she'd get upset if you constantly looked down and never looked at her face, but a glance now and again reminds her that you think shes got a great body.

its the only compliment men make without subtle prodding or outright begging.

love Katy ***
Girls should feel flattered and privileged - or else dont wear such revealing clothes - but there is a line to draw at outright staring and gawping - no one likes an obsessive
TK
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
Yeah it happens all the time with me - i feel like a piece of meat
hehe, nah obviously it's nice, but why does dazya love it? :confused:
Barny
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Kurdt Morello)
Girls should feel flattered and privileged - or else dont wear such revealing clothes - but there is a line to draw at outright staring and gawping - no one likes an obsessive
I dunno about that, sometimes it just cant be helped...last saturday we had some ****ty 6th form party, the hottest girl in our year was wearing practically no clothes, I felt like such a ****, just staring everytime I saw her that night..
DazYa
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
hehe, nah obviously it's nice, but why does dazya love it? :confused:
BECAUSE ITS FUNNY

amazingtrade LOL you're the man
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I think you're all perverts! If you can't control your eyes, wear a blindfold!
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (75)
17.24%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (280)
64.37%
Not yet but I am planning to (21)
4.83%
Not yet but I might (59)
13.56%

Watched Threads