what's funny about it? it's just normal

Yeh its not particularly funny
Tinykates
what's funny about it? it's just normal

lol not 50 males heads turning at some girls legs and ass

TURN To channel 3 its funny
imasillynarb
Yeh its not particularly funny

lol you've probably never even touched a girl before yet you're telling amazingtrade to get laid.

just go kill yourself.
Reply 44
Gimp
I think you're all perverts! If you can't control your eyes, wear a blindfold!

says you minister of paedophilia :biggrin:
Reply 45
DazYa13
lol you've probably never even touched a girl before yet you're telling amazingtrade to get laid.

just go kill yourself.

This is true, good comeback mate.
Reply 46
I went to the pub with my bf to meet all his friends and didn't notice that they ALL looked down my top when I wasn't watching - my bf had some words (of pride!:wink:)
Reply 47
hey thanks guys and gals!! i am kinda surprise with the girls response, i thought you are gonna start calling me a pervert!! (even though thats howi feel)

i dont do it all teh time!!! if that is an excuse :smile:
Reply 48
and her top wernt that really revealing, just low cut, twas the way she way sitting and me standing

damn this server!
Fly By
hey thanks guys and gals!! i am kinda surprise with the girls response, i thought you are gonna start calling me a pervert!! (even though thats howi feel)

lol mate, you need to get out more
Reply 50
DazYa13
lol mate, you need to get out more

lol :frown: yeah i know......lol
imasillynarb
I dunno about that, sometimes it just cant be helped...last saturday we had some shitty 6th form party, the hottest girl in our year was wearing practically no clothes, I felt like such a dick, just staring everytime I saw her that night..

look she was asking for it :biggrin:

wearing clothes like that is praticaly saying stare at my tits now
Fly By
and her top wernt that really revealing, just low cut, twas the way she way sitting and me standing

damn this server!

how were her tits anyway? Was it worth it?
how many people do you have in your year?
Reply 54
iiikewldude

like i said, didnt really see much
iiikewldude

lolol hahahahahahah
Fly By

doing it all the time is quality. It's pretty hard to get caught, well either that or i don't notice i'm being caught constantly.
Reply 57
iiikewldude
doing it all the time is quality. It's pretty hard to get caught, well either that or i don't notice i'm being caught constantly.

lol you're proper perv
iiikewldude

legend
Fly By
lol you're proper perv

Possibly, although it's harmless in my view. So your saying if a fit bird was bending over you wouldn't usually take a look? If she's not talking to you at that particular time and is concentrating on something else the chances of her noticing are close to 0.

Also, got to love being tall, gives you an excellent angle.

Latest